Questions about anything

Hubert

Reaction score
"Although most people today will never set foot on the moon, everyone likely comes in contact with a NASA by-product every day." :wink:

10 NASA Inventions You Might Use Every Day
http://curiosity.discovery.com/topic/physics-concepts-and-definitions/ten-nasa-inventions.htm
OK, these are practical inventions we use, but it seems to me that none of these directly were invented with knowledge from the moon. They were invented originally as tools to go to the moon, but it's not like we invented something because of the actual stuff on the moon. We didn't really use the moon to invent them...only to give us motivation to invent them.

If you're christian, it's the chicken.
I like that. We should put that on a sign and sell them. A fun little sign, with some nice alliteration.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I like that. We should put that on a sign and sell them. A fun little sign, with some nice alliteration.
LOL imagine a bunch of people standing outside of places chanting
"If you're christain, it's the chicken!":smile::cluck:

Hubert

Reaction score
LOL imagine a bunch of people standing outside of places chanting
"If you're christain, it's the chicken!":smile::cluck:
That's what I was thinking. We all just go to this big rally with signs and we chant that. Don't know why we'd have a rally for that...but it's still a nice thought.

Misskermie

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. We all just go to this big rally with signs and we chant that. Don't know why we'd have a rally for that...but it's still a nice thought.
Ha, I know.

Random Guy: Hey, do you think I should go to Burger King or Chick Fil A?

Chanting peeps: If you're christain! It's the chicken!

Random Guy: K, thank you!

LOL :insatiable:

Hubert

Reaction score
Ha, I know.

Random Guy: Hey, do you think I should go to Burger King or Chick Fil A?

Chanting peeps: If you're christain! It's the chicken!

Random Guy: K, thank you!

LOL :insatiable:
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, that made me giggle :stick_out_tongue: