Annoying Characters

bandit

Reaction score
LOL WOW! I'm racking up on bad points here. Sad but true. I definitely don't dig the babe.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
LOL WOW! I'm racking up on bad points here. Sad but true. I definitely don't dig the babe.
Oh, sorry. I didn't give you any bad points. I thought you understood I was acting mean and then suddenly being nice. Y'know that thing. The E-Trade Baby isn't really for everyone.

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs and slaps ya on the back* Don't even worry about it. ^_^

Misskermie

Reaction score
Because to me, Annie Sue is just a show off in the disguise of an innocent Miss Piggy fan. Think a bout it. And even if she wasn't, she still thinks too less of herself, and I don't really like push over characters.

As for Miss Mousey, her voice annoys me, she's a shameful little flirt, and her appearance one time, has made her a well known character. That's not right.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As for Miss Mousey, her voice annoys me, she's a shameful little flirt, and her appearance one time, has made her a well known character. That's not right.
She's my all time least favorite Muppet. She's the ugliest one there is, she dresses like an 1800's grandma, and she doesn't exactly do anything.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Miss Mousey appearance makes me think that she should had been on Sesame Street. She just looks like someone that should be in a nursery rhyme.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I forgot ALL about this character, I had no idea there was so much hate for her out there. Haha!

In my opinion, she doesn't really deserve to be remembered at all :boo:

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't love Miss Mousey, but I don't hate her either. She's a perfectly fine background character, and I'll stand by it. She does deserve to be remembered, as someone who gave us something to ush and gush over because she filled up extra screen space and gave us another Muppet wiki page and filmography. We are in debt to her for that. Go Miss Mousey!!!!!!!!!