Annoying Characters

Borples

Reaction score
Oh, oh, I just thought of another Fraggle who bugs me. I was thinking about Mudwell, and that I never thought about whether I liked him or not because it didn't matter. The point was that Wembley liked him right? And then I though, well, Wembley generally likes everybody, 'cause he's just a sweet guy. And then I thought about Lou. Does anyone else think that Lou is just as bad as Wembley's friends in her episode? I mean, she doesn't even ask, she just goes and tells Wembley what he does and doesn't want to do. How does SHE know he doesn't want to have socks hanging on his nose? Maybe he just has weird hobbies. Am I right?

bandit

Reaction score
*holds up her powershield* I'm ready! BRING IT!!!!

See, from a performer's point of view I can see where that can be fun. I like to tease my friends too and that can involve obnoxious voices or songs so....yeah! I get that. But from a spectator's point of view, bleeeeh.

I don't know what it is about Mudwell but he just was kind of terrible. *lol* Begoonie was terrible but he was supposed to be. Don't get me wrong. The episode with Mudwell was actually really good. I thought the harsh reality and concept of accepting someone's passing was handled so cleverly. It was touching and sad and sweet and all of the things it should have been. A little hopeful too.
But it doesn't change the fact that Mudwell himself got on my nerves a little. Not as much as Matt or Jr, but a little.
Or maybe it's that I saw the episode 3 days ago and I STILL can't stop myself from breaking into o/~ Feel the water flowing....feel it coming feel it going...

bandit

Reaction score
Oh, oh, I just thought of another Fraggle who bugs me. I was thinking about Mudwell, and that I never thought about whether I liked him or not because it didn't matter. The point was that Wembley liked him right? And then I though, well, Wembley generally likes everybody, 'cause he's just a sweet guy. And then I thought about Lou. Does anyone else think that Lou is just as bad as Wembley's friends in her episode? I mean, she doesn't even ask, she just goes and tells Wembley what he does and doesn't want to do. How does SHE know he doesn't want to have socks hanging on his nose? Maybe he just has weird hobbies. Am I right?
That is SUCH a good point. Lou may have had Wembly's best interest in mind....but she was a little pushy too. Though I think she -did- ask him if he wanted to be a clothes line. Either way, she was just so sassy. o.o And then she disappeared and relegated herself to the background. I love how Fraggles turn up for an episode and then they wander aimlessly in the scenes in the background. I noticed Rock Hockey Hanna in several. The girl never left! *lol*

Lou had a funny voice herself.

bandit

Reaction score
I keep hearing about this Miss Mousie. o.o Who is she?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I keep hearing about this Miss Mousie. o.o Who is she?
She was in a season two episode of The Muppet Show (I think Bernadette Peters ?) and set up as a sort of "rival" to Miss Piggy. Piggy got jealous when Kermit sang a number with her and forced Statler and Waldorf to boo her. She became a background person after that.

bandit

Reaction score
Ohhhh! When I get my computer back.....and -if- all of my files are intact, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for that! ^_^

bandit

Reaction score
E-trade baby! I really don't like him. ~_~​
I don't know if it has to be Henson related but my dislike of this kid transgresses through all genre.​

beakerboy12

Reaction score
E-trade baby! I really don't like him. ~_~​
I don't know if it has to be Henson related but my dislike of this kid transgresses through all genre.​
You dislike the E-Trade Baby?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Okay, he's not for everyone. I digress.