1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Annoying Characters

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by miss kermie, May 29, 2012.

1. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Junior Gorg: Well, i am just 413 years old. Don't blame me!
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Oohhhh I blame him. I blame him HARD. lol

Yeah, I don't even really know what my last statement means. I think with Junior, it's that I simply do not like babyish characterizations. Add his enormous bulk to this and it creates a very unpleasant marriage of disagreeable qualities.
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I used to always be scared of Junior when I was younger, but I guess that fear faded.
    bandit likes this.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Awww, I can see where giant babies would be scary. The normal kind can do the same thing sometimes. Hahaha

Naw, seriously, he's got that thing that clowns have sometimes. I want to say to him...."Your mirth is unnatural. Stop it!"
  5. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Another character i didn't like when i was younger but like now: Animal. i used to hate him, don't remeber why, but i hated him.
    bandit likes this.
  6. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Now that is surprising. Most kids love Animal. o.o Did he scare you too...cause I could sorta see that if you were little.
  7. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Ya, i used to be absolutly TERRIFIED of him. I think it is because of ehat happend at the of the Muppet Movie.
  8. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hahahah! Awww you poor kid. But you know, he is kind of like the Taz of the Henson world. He's untamed, unbridled and he has such a wild look about him. Kids are either going to love him or hate him.....oh yeah, or be terrified.
  9. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Ya, my parents alwas tried to make him seam less frightening, but it didnt work out to well.. and i just realised: 81 posts in 1 day..... Curse you banter Thread!
  10. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

WOW! Now that's a productive day. Phew!
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I know right! My fingers hurt! The Banter thread is to blame though, lol.
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Wha--*laughs* If you're hurting, it might be a good time to take a break.
  13. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

i think so too.
  14. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Do you mean when he takes the Insta-Grow Pills or when he yells "GO HOME! GO HOME!" to the camera?
  15. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

The insta grow pills part.
  16. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Which is fine in my opinion. My mom dislikes.....Cantus.
  17. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

.......... What.......
  18. Dominicboo1

Is that why she's so mean to Piggy in your fanfic?
  19. Dominicboo1

I really believe Gobo would explore even though he's afraid, but it would no longer be funny. Matt's as an assumer, but Gobo's curious. He'd ask people what they were doing? (I love Matt though)
  20. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

You know what? You're absolutely right about that, Dominicboo! He totally WOULD ask. Just look at how he was behaving when he met Doc. He really just dove head first into that didn't he?