1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Annoying Characters

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by miss kermie, May 29, 2012.

1. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

LOL WOW! I'm racking up on bad points here. Sad but true. I definitely don't dig the babe.
  2. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry. I didn't give you any bad points. I thought you understood I was acting mean and then suddenly being nice. Y'know that thing. The E-Trade Baby isn't really for everyone.
  3. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

*laughs and slaps ya on the back* Don't even worry about it. ^_^
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Because to me, Annie Sue is just a show off in the disguise of an innocent Miss Piggy fan. Think a bout it. And even if she wasn't, she still thinks too less of herself, and I don't really like push over characters.

As for Miss Mousey, her voice annoys me, she's a shameful little flirt, and her appearance one time, has made her a well known character. That's not right.
  5. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Oh, so basically she is the William Hung of TMS.
    Hayley B likes this.
  6. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

lol and yeah.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

She's my all time least favorite Muppet. She's the ugliest one there is, she dresses like an 1800's grandma, and she doesn't exactly do anything.
    Plaid Fraggle and miss kermie like this.
  8. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Miss Mousey appearance makes me think that she should had been on Sesame Street. She just looks like someone that should be in a nursery rhyme.
    Plaid Fraggle and miss kermie like this.
  9. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I forgot ALL about this character, I had no idea there was so much hate for her out there. Haha!

In my opinion, she doesn't really deserve to be remembered at all :boo:
    miss kermie likes this.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't love Miss Mousey, but I don't hate her either. She's a perfectly fine background character, and I'll stand by it. She does deserve to be remembered, as someone who gave us something to ush and gush over because she filled up extra screen space and gave us another Muppet wiki page and filmography. We are in debt to her for that. Go Miss Mousey!!!!!!!!!
  11. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

You're such a peacemaker!
  12. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Ok.
    But Miss Piggy's not changing her mind either. xD
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Blessed are peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.

I don't really think that I qualified as a peacemaker there, but I've learned that when someone gives you a compliment, just take it. :)
    heralde and PanthraDion like this.
  14. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

ZOE!!! >.< Her voice makes me claw at the ceiling!
  15. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

May I join? I love her. For me it's Marlon Fraggle. is voice sounds like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, but while Gollum has a good backstory and a hilarious split personality, Marlon is a jerk. That's all he is.
  16. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

i never liked the fleet scribler. He just gets on my nerves!:sigh:
  17. Dominicboo1

Yes Fleet is impossible to get rid of!
    Lola p likes this.
  18. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

O.O how... can you not like junior or mudwell???
  19. Dominicboo1

Junior is a sweet guy, and Mudwell is pretty much the only character that thinks like Wembley! In short they're awesome!
    PanthraDion likes this.
  20. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

*laughs and shrugs* I just don't like 'em. Junior's just an overgrown baby and I don't like that kind of character and Mudwell kinda creeped me out. I love Wembly so...I'm perfectly fine with letting Wembly be Wembly without any help from random mud dudes who suddenly die on ya.

Like I said, the episode was a really good one and I thought they did a terrific job with the subject matter. It's important to tell a story like that. I just didn't like Mudwell.