Smell like a Fraggle

Hubert

Reaction score
They're just trying to explore usage of all five senses, so that we actually remember that we have them. We had Fraggle DVDs to watch, Fraggle music to hear, Fraggle toys to touch. Now that we have Fraggle perfume to smell, we just have to make use of our taste. I vote Fraggle Rock radish sticks that you can find in your local grocery store! Who's with me?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why there was connection between Fraggle Rock characters eating radishes and marketing radishes in packages with Fraggle Rock characters printed on them , I'll never know.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Why there was connection between Fraggle Rock characters eating radishes and marketing radishes in packages with Fraggle Rock characters printed on them , I'll never know.
...wait. You don't mean this has already for real existed...

If it hasn't I mean there's no other way to taste Fraggles :stick_out_tongue: Unless you take Boober Gorg's ditty a little too seriously.

Hubert

Reaction score
What?

EDIT: Plaid Fraggle ziffeled me...

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Glad I could do that :excited: Whatever it was!

Google searched "ziffel"...was uh...confused by the results. Should I know what that means? Haha!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Maybe I'm naive about where this is coming from but it kinda sounds like just another endorsement to me?

catherine

Reaction score
we don't have radish sticks, you guys seem to have everything that sounds like fun, over there.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
They should try Radish Bars. As long as Red doesn't eat them all, in her sleep. :excited: Then we could all really sing along to that Fraggle tune, "Sweet, Sweet Little Treat".

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I know this is a frightfully old thread, but... has anyone actually bought one of these? Or seen them being sold out in public? I almost am tempted by the Boober scent, but I don't know what I'd do with it!