Smell like a Fraggle

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I was really worried when I saw the name of this thread. But I think it's kind of a clever idea.
Hmm, hadn't thought about that. Trashy potion from a trash heap oracle, yeah, makes sense. At least as much sense as we can find digging under the sofa cushions. :search: found a quarter!
Can you imagine if they tried to do a "Trash Heap scent? Old banana peels, coffee grounds and a slight hint of rotting vegetation

bandit

Reaction score
:confused:; This is the weirdest marketing trip ever! SMELL like a Fraggle?!Forget that the scents are all out there and kind of random...The whole idea is bizarre.

Personally, I would have thought Mokey would smell like incense. Boober should smell like laundry soap...Doozers probably smell like radishes...Wembly can smell like lemon. I don't know why. Red can smell like..hahahah pond water and gym clothes?! GROSS! Naw, it'd have to be something you wear after a workout. Something light and fresh. Since she's a tomboy, let's give her CK-1. LOL A unisex scent. Gobo..hmmm he's harder. Maybe the axe? Bwahahahaha Old spice.

See? Just thinking about makes me giggle because it's so goofy.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yeah, the idea of Fraggle scents is amusingly weird. In a fanfic I've been writing I've had a few Muppets enter Fraggle Rock, and one of the details I've omitted was the smell. Fraggles are clean creatures, taking a bath several times a day, and the air does circulate. But, still, with that many furry creatures that close together you're gonna have odor! To them it'd be a comforting, homey scent. To someone else it'd be like a kennel.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Facepalm...

we can't have a decent PVC collectible line, but we have this.

But Boober's makes the most sense of them all.

Borples

Reaction score
If you look around their site, Fraggle scents aren't any weirder than some of their others. They come up with scents for every darn thing. It's their medium. I'm tickled they decided to do Labyrinth and FR--clearly, they're eighties children. Some of these (Gobo, Uncle Matt) don't make an awful lot of sense, but some of them sound spot-on. I'd love to get a whiff of the Doozer one (how do they know what radish dust smells like? Did they make radish dust?), but I'm not paying $25 for it!

bandit

Reaction score
That whole website's a headtrip. It's interesting enough, I guess, to speculate on that kind of thing but, COME ON! I'm not gonna pay money to smell like a stinkin DOOZER! And as much as I love Red and the others, I don't need to buy their personalized scent. @_@ Fandom can be scary.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
So, silly creatures can be scary, eh? No! Fandom sounds scary, but I know I am a silly creature. Duh! I sometimes smell like a fraggle without the scent between Mokey and Boober right after I clean up. Besides, I am creative and sometimes poetic like Mokey. Tee hee!