1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Smell like a Fraggle

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Slackbot, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

They're just trying to explore usage of all five senses, so that we actually remember that we have them. We had Fraggle DVDs to watch, Fraggle music to hear, Fraggle toys to touch. Now that we have Fraggle perfume to smell, we just have to make use of our taste. I vote Fraggle Rock radish sticks that you can find in your local grocery store! Who's with me?
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Why there was connection between Fraggle Rock characters eating radishes and marketing radishes in packages with Fraggle Rock characters printed on them , I'll never know.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

...wait. You don't mean this has already for real existed...

If it hasn't I mean there's no other way to taste Fraggles :p Unless you take Boober Gorg's ditty a little too seriously.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What?

EDIT: Plaid Fraggle ziffeled me...
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Glad I could do that :excited: Whatever it was!

Google searched "ziffel"...was uh...confused by the results. Should I know what that means? Haha!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Its an MC term meaning to post as someone else was posting. Named after a member notorious for doing it. On other forums the equivalent term is ninja'd
    GopherCoffee and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm naive about where this is coming from but it kinda sounds like just another endorsement to me?
  8. catherine

catherine Active Member

we don't have radish sticks, you guys seem to have everything that sounds like fun, over there.
  9. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

They should try Radish Bars. As long as Red doesn't eat them all, in her sleep. :excited: Then we could all really sing along to that Fraggle tune, "Sweet, Sweet Little Treat".
    GopherCoffee and PanthraDion like this.
  10. I know this is a frightfully old thread, but... has anyone actually bought one of these? Or seen them being sold out in public? I almost am tempted by the Boober scent, but I don't know what I'd do with it!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I haven't seen them sold in brick & mortar. However, I have a sample of Red, which was given to me at Dragon&Con. (They had a table in the dealer's room.) However, I can't help you on whether to buy it, 'cause I'm, uh, anosmic.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

The Fraggle Rock perfumes are still available on the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab website. [link]
  13. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

Come ooooon Sprocket fragrance :drool:
    GopherCoffee likes this.