Annoying Characters

Lola p

Reaction score
Junior Gorg: Well, i am just 413 years old. Don't blame me!

bandit

Reaction score
Oohhhh I blame him. I blame him HARD. lol

Yeah, I don't even really know what my last statement means. I think with Junior, it's that I simply do not like babyish characterizations. Add his enormous bulk to this and it creates a very unpleasant marriage of disagreeable qualities.

Lola p

Reaction score
I used to always be scared of Junior when I was younger, but I guess that fear faded.

bandit

Reaction score
I used to always be scared of Junior when I was younger, but I guess that fear faded.
Awww, I can see where giant babies would be scary. The normal kind can do the same thing sometimes. Hahaha

Naw, seriously, he's got that thing that clowns have sometimes. I want to say to him...."Your mirth is unnatural. Stop it!"

Lola p

Reaction score
Another character i didn't like when i was younger but like now: Animal. i used to hate him, don't remeber why, but i hated him.

bandit

Reaction score
Another character i didn't like when i was younger but like now: Animal. i used to hate him, don't remeber why, but i hated him.
Now that is surprising. Most kids love Animal. o.o Did he scare you too...cause I could sorta see that if you were little.

Lola p

Reaction score
Ya, i used to be absolutly TERRIFIED of him. I think it is because of ehat happend at the of the Muppet Movie.

bandit

Reaction score
Hahahah! Awww you poor kid. But you know, he is kind of like the Taz of the Henson world. He's untamed, unbridled and he has such a wild look about him. Kids are either going to love him or hate him.....oh yeah, or be terrified.

Lola p

Reaction score
Ya, my parents alwas tried to make him seam less frightening, but it didnt work out to well.. and i just realised: 81 posts in 1 day..... Curse you banter Thread!

bandit

Reaction score
WOW! Now that's a productive day. Phew!