Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Quite alright. Is there another thread for those, or did it fall under the next page? That happens a LOT of the time. We don't get updates in one thread, but more updates in another semi-related one... so they just merge when it becomes a task to find the other thread.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
A guy on the Muppet Mindset already recieved his... :fishy:
My Bad! I just have not been able to find them on the web anywhere (and I also saw the MM article.) I am curious to where he got them. They aren't scheduled to release until July :fishy:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I wish they would say if they are out or not. I'm tired of waiting! :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My Bad! I just have not been able to find them on the web anywhere (and I also saw the MM article.) I am curious to where he got them. They aren't scheduled to release until July :fishy:
First I thought they were scheduled for April, then May, and now July?

I'm pretty sure the person who wrote that Mindset article and has those figures lives outside of the US. Perhaps they are available internationally. Or maybe he got lucky.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First I thought they were scheduled for April, then May, and now July?
That usually happens. How many delays did we see with the Palisades line?

Are these Disney Store exclusives, since I don't see many Disney POP figures outside of Disney. Sometimes I do, but only a few here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.