1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Walter, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They're hitting store shelves right now, actually.

Saw that at Boston chain Newbury Comics just yesterday.

of course, having the money to get them and seeing them are two entirely different things.

But I got a good look at them.

Didn't these things used to be Bobbleheads too? I'm glad they aren't.
  2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

If you are referring to the Wacky Wobblers, they don't come out for a little while. If you are referring to something else, than disregard this whole message :)
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Woohoo! I have finally collected each one of the figures...except I still need to get another Snowth...you can't have just one...
    Muppetboy09 and muppetlover123 like this.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

No. Funko Pop figures used to also be Bobbleheads. Unless they just mashed the two up for some DC and Marvel lines. I remember seeing a Spider-Man or a Green Lantern or something that was a bobblehead version of a Pop figure.
    But these seem to be just vynal figures from my inspection.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Okay, sorry for my lack of knowledge. And yes, these are just regular vinyl figures, and they are really neat items to have!
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.