1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Walter, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Woohoo!!! My just shipped from entertainment earth so I should be receiving them next week! I am so excited.
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  2. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

mine are gonna be here tomorrow
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

soo im thinking for a series 2 they include
    Scooter
    Rowlf
    Janice
    Zoot
    Floyd
    Beaker
    Bunsen
    Walter

then series 3
    Swedish Chef
    Pepe
    Rizzo
    Bobo
    Uncle Deadly
    80's Robot
    Link Hogthrob
    Dr Julius Strangepork

Series 4
    Camilla
    Crazy Harry
    Sam Eagle
    Robin
    Lew Zealand
    Sweetums
    Thog
    Mutation

Series 5
    Statler
    Waldorf
    Newsman
    Marvin Suggs
    Beauregard
    Behemoth
    Beautiful Day Monster
    Bobby Benson

Series 6
    Wayne
    Wanda
    Miss Poogy
    Nigel MS
    Nigel MT
    Lips

Idk just ideas feel free to mix up/ make your own lol
  5. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i think just at the san diego convention fair and ive seen on ebay there going for 100$ or more but i think they will be less at the convention
  7. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Just got my Mahna Mahna, Snowth, and Dr. Teeth in the mail today. They are wonderful items. I am ordering the rest soon, and I suggest that any muppet fan buy these!
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i have my dr teeth mahna mahna these are amazing but the rest are coming soon ha :)
  9. muppetperson Well-Known Member

There is only 480 being made, so I dare say there will be bedlam at the Convention.:grr:
  10. Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is coming from the experience of a member who's been here since 2002 or so...

I'm not being mean, but fantasizing about the 9th or 10th series of a toy line that hasn't even been released yet invites disappointment. Especially when it includes characters only die hard members want, but completists would actually buy. This happens with every Muppet related... nay... EVERY toy line out there. You wind up with one or two series, and that one character you really wanted never gets made, and you wind up hating the toy line just a bit for the lack of that character... and that's if the line ever takes off at all.

Think about it this way. We never got series 12 of Sesame Street Palisades figures with Blue Monster with Horns and Leslie Mostly. We didn't even get series one with Ernie.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

yeah sorry :(
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with fantasizing at all. It's just that some of us have seen too many realities to not look at a list and sigh loudly. It's not that we wouldn't want to see a Funko figure of "Background character in 'Any Old Iron' that pupil fell off of," it's just that if we wind up seeing an Electric Mayhem set of only Dr. Teeth, Animal and possible Janice, we'd either
    A) take it out on the company
    B) take it out on the retailers
    C) take it out on the consumers
    or
    D) take it out on ourselves for being naive to think that a toy line could have everyone we'd possibly want.

It happened before, it will happen again, it's just the way it is.
  13. As someone who collects Funko items, I can tell you right now not to get your hopes up that it goes past 1 series. A lot of their stuff ends prematurely, heck they made the Jetsons and never even produced Judy or Jane.

Anyhow, for those wanting to purchase the 3-pack San Diego Comic-Con metallic mahna mahna set, I would recommend checking out www.geminicollectibles.net. They should have the comic-con items at a reasonable price starting July 12 and they have free shipping on them from July 12-15.
  14. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

15. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Woohoo!!! I just placed an order. I think $42.99 is reasonable since you get 3 figures!!!
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  16. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I might have to get them, just as a collector :D
  17. Yes, very reliable. And that is the price they are being sold for at comic-con so it's a steal!
  18. muppetperson Well-Known Member

19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

nice im gonna buy them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.