1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Walter, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Quite alright. Is there another thread for those, or did it fall under the next page? That happens a LOT of the time. We don't get updates in one thread, but more updates in another semi-related one... so they just merge when it becomes a task to find the other thread.
  2. muppetspot2 Active Member

piggy as the booblehead dosen`t look right
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

has anybody bought the funko vynil figures yet
  4. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

They are still for Pre-order. I am going to hold off until they are actually for sale!
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

A guy on the Muppet Mindset already recieved his... :fishy:
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

when exactly are they going to be for sale lol?
  7. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

[IMG] My Bad! I just have not been able to find them on the web anywhere (and I also saw the MM article.) I am curious to where he got them. They aren't scheduled to release until July :fishy:
  8. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wish they would say if they are out or not. I'm tired of waiting! ;)
  9. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

First I thought they were scheduled for April, then May, and now July?

I'm pretty sure the person who wrote that Mindset article and has those figures lives outside of the US. Perhaps they are available internationally. Or maybe he got lucky.
    Muppetboy09 and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  10. Drtooth Well-Known Member

That usually happens. How many delays did we see with the Palisades line?

Are these Disney Store exclusives, since I don't see many Disney POP figures outside of Disney. Sometimes I do, but only a few here and there.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

12. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I don't remember. I remember it was announced series 1 would be released on may 5 2002, but then I think that was only referring to the first convention to sell them and they ended up released in june. After that it was said that the figures would not have any speciffic release dates, they'd just be released when they hit stores. I don't know if that counts as a delay or not, though the Muppet Labs playset was delayed.

Otherwise, the only delay I remember was for series 2, due to a dock strike which prevented action figures from being shipped. That was probably the longest and most painful wait between figure series, since the first series just came out and I had anxiously been awaiting more. I think the gap between series 6 and 7 was the only other gap to really strike a nerve.
  13. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Exactly. Production and shipping problems usually arise, and there are cases of things missing their ship or stock date. I'd tend to think these things were delayed for some reason (they have many different licenses and lines to get out... they just released a Yellow Submarine Pop set).
  14. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I emailed Ryan, and said that Jarrod (who has the Pop! figures) lives in australia, and They are already available from Australian retailers.:)
  15. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

16. Farron Member

Yep they are available in Australia right now! My last post in this topic was where you could purchase them (an Australian store called Popcultcha - link again here http://www.popcultcha.com.au/muppets-teeth-vinyl-figure-p-9021.html )

So if anyone wants them right now, you can get them from there (they send internationally quite often). I'm in Australia and would have got the set myself already but just waiting until I have a bit more money as I'd prefer to buy the set in one hit rather than 1 or 2 at a time.
  17. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

18. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

19. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I think you should be fine. Amazon is great!
  20. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

alright then hes mine haha lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.