1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Walter, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

When do these come out? I am ready to buy the whole set!
  2. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

May 17th is the anticipated release date.
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I will be buying these.
  4. floydnjanicefan

Entertainment Earth is holding a sale: for every 3 Funko Pop figures you buy, get a fourth one free. The shipping on the site costs about the same as one figure, but if you order all 8 in the Muppet set, it would be as though you get one figure for free: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/popvinyl.asp

The deal is from now through May 8th. I believe EE doesn't charge your card for pre-orders until the item is available. I know that the site says the anticipated release is July, but from my experience, they tend to overshoot the dates for their pre-orders and end up getting things in stock and shipping the same time as other retailers.
    KingPrawn1 likes this.
  5. ilovemuppet4eva

Do you know if they have any free shipping coupons because $20.99 in shipping is a bit ridiculous, not matter how many items you get for free!
  6. floydnjanicefan

I don't know of any codes, sorry. Are you in the US? I see domestic shipping rates on the site are as follows if you use standard USPS. I ordered an extra Snouth plus three non-Muppet pops and my shipping was just 13 bucks.

$0 - $15.00= $4.95
    $15.01 - $25.00= $6.95
    $25.01 - $40.00= $7.95
    $40.01 - $55.00= $9.45
    $55.01 - $70.00= $9.95
    $70.01 - $85.00= $12.95
    $85.01 - $115.00= $14.45
    $115.01 - $140.00= $15.95
    $140.01 - $185.00= $20.95
    $185.01+ = 11% of the subtotal.

Here's the website with their rates: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/help/faq.asp?category=Shipping
  7. ilovemuppet4eva

Thanks so much for the information. I contacted client services via email and they provided me with a $15 off coupon when spend $100 also. So I got the pop coupon and the $15 off. I also ordered the Muppets salt and pepper shaker sets :) This is my first time using the site. Are the prices final when you buy/purchase the items. For instance, the Muppets pop figures were $9.99 each does that mean that is the final price and we will not be charged any more?
  8. floydnjanicefan

I'm not sure? I think so. I've only used them before for a couple different items, and those proices never changed. I would think they must have some sort of pre-order price guarantee. Otherwise they could trick us all into ordering the Muppets at $9.99 a Pop and then billing us $400 bucks each. Haha
  9. KingPrawn1

KingPrawn1 New Member

Can't wait for these. They look great!
  10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it might have been reliable at first, like a Sweetums and Beaker were originally planned, but they switched them out and put in Dr. Teeth instead. I think that Dr. Teeth will be getting made though...
  12. Farron

Farron Member

I think he may be already made?

Seems like they're already selling Dr Teeth and the rest of the set at this Australian store:

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/muppets-teeth-vinyl-figure-p-9021.html
  13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wonder if these are still coming out. We were told they'd be released in April, then May, I haven't seen them in stores and I haven't read any reports of anybody finding them yet. But maybe this is Palisades series 1 all over again (I remember at the time it felt like it took forever for that to finally come out, but then again that wait was nothing compared to the waits between series 1 and 2, series 6 and 7, and series 8 and 9).
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If you look at the link enclosed, whoever posted that news confused the POP figures with the Bobbleheads.

The Dr. Teeth Bobblehead somehow got replaced by a Sweetums, which I'm fairly mixed about.
  15. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yaay! Sweetums! :grr: Booooo! No Dr. Teeth! :D
  16. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

It WAS reliable because it was official concept artwork.As mentioned, the line up has changed, but we could still get them down the track in a next series.
  17. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

the bobbleheads look great wonder why they took out dr teeth though a sweetums bobblehead is amazing when are we ever going that again and also is this the first time they have shown off the look of the gonzo bobblehead
  18. Farron

Farron Member

Ah.. so it was. I thought the whole thread was about the POP figures. The Wobblers look interesting though!
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's why I'm mixed. I'm a little disappointed that the good Doc doesn't have a Bobblehead due in line with the others, but Sweetums has very little merchandise himself. Just that one online exclusive Palisades figure from almost 10 years ago (It's been that long, guys). And that's a modern example. There's like 2 PVC that I know of. That's it.
  20. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Sorry! I feel responsible for the whole mix up of POP figures and Wacky Wobblers. I figured that the thread was for Funko in general. I'm sorry about that!:o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.