Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Agreed. Cuz since when has his "face" ever been the same color throughout? Never, that's when. Hopefully they'll be able to apply some kind of paint variation for his nose, buuuuuuut... it's not a deal-breaker IMO. He's really cute-lookin'. :wink: Well, with pupils added a' course! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Agreed. Cuz since when has his "face" ever been the same color throughout? Never, that's when. Hopefully they'll be able to apply some kind of paint variation for his nose, buuuuuuut... it's not a deal-breaker IMO. He's really cute-lookin'. :wink: Well, with pupils added a' course! :big_grin:
Gonzo's nose, whatever foam it's made of, refracts light and becomes soooooo many colors. You can see hints of yellow, orange, purple, blue... green sometimes. That can only be achieved if you airbrush, like Palisades did.

But the standard is a very light bluish purple, if not a very light blue (Muppet Babies style). I'd say that would look far better on the Pop Gonzo than that yellow nose he has now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Gonzo's nose, whatever foam it's made of, refracts light and becomes soooooo many colors. You can see hints of yellow, orange, purple, blue... green sometimes. That can only be achieved if you airbrush, like Palisades did.
That reminds me of when I was 8 and I started noticing Gonzo's nose being different colors depending on the production, I was so confused. To me his nose looked white in The Muppet Movie, purple in The Great Muppet Caper, and blue in The Muppets Take Manhattan, and seemed it'd often look either purple or blue to me depending on the production.

Slackbot

Reaction score
That reminds me of when I was 8 and I started noticing Gonzo's nose being different colors depending on the production, I was so confused. To me his nose looked white in The Muppet Movie, purple in The Great Muppet Caper, and blue in The Muppets Take Manhattan, and seemed it'd often look either purple or blue to me depending on the production.
Maybe Gonzo has a Mood Nose.

Hmm, Mood Nose Gonzo. I'd buy one of those.

Drtooth

Reaction score

When it comes to merchandising, it's usually been Muppet Baby-fied and routinely just a light blue...

Even the first Palisades Gonzo toy was a light blue, just with more detailing...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This first wave of toys looks like a mix of Palisades series 1 and 2.

I wonder if series 2 (if it gets that far) will include Floyd, Janice, and Zoot.

Anybody know if these kinds of toys normally include accessories?

Farron

Reaction score
Anybody know if these kinds of toys normally include accessories?
Nah, no accessories with Funko POP! At least the couple that I've purchased from the Disney Store haven't had any, so I assume it is that way with the rest of the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.