Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ah, okay, I've seen some of this stuff online. Hmm, looks like it'll be a "wait and see" kind of thing for me personally, I've never been a fan of these "cute" figure interpretations. I can barely stand Disney Vinylmation, lol, and even then, I only own 3 - all Muppets! :big_grin:

Thanks for the info!
:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like how they got the shape of Animal's head to NOT be a pink fuzzy lollipop shape. I'm sure Funko would do a good job with those...

Of course, one Funko line I wouldn't WANT to see the Muppets in is this:

It's more horrifying in person!

Sigh... I wish they kept the Funko Action Force line going. That would be a GREAT place for Muppet merchandise right there.

Walter

Reaction score
I like how they got the shape of Animal's head to NOT be a pink fuzzy lollipop shape. I'm sure Funko would do a good job with those...

Of course, one Funko line I wouldn't WANT to see the Muppets in is this:

It's more horrifying in person!

Sigh... I wish they kept the Funko Action Force line going. That would be a GREAT place for Muppet merchandise right there.
LOL it looks like one of those ice cream bars you get at the beach!!

Farron

Reaction score
^ They look great! Funny how the're all missing their pupils except for Kermit though, but I guess that is the design.

But definite must gets for me!

Though how long until release? Should have them coming out soon for the DVD/blu-ray release of the new film I would hope!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm pleasantly surprised by these! :smile: Though I do agree with a poster in the Pops board; that they might look better with all black eyes instead of white. Hmm. Oh, and I'm really hoping for Rowlf! Glad they got Teeth in the first assortment. :big_grin:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Love them. Might add black dots for eyes though with a marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.