1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Walter, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. muppetperson Well-Known Member

I just received my Funko Muppets Pop figures.They are great.:) I cant beleive Australia got them before America. :confused:
  2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

It is interesting to see that Fozzie's box has his spelling as BOTH Fozzie and Fozzy on the one item.:oops:
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  3. Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Could you post some pictures of the items?
  4. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Here we go:
    [IMG][IMG]
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Those look cool! I want them SO badly! :fanatic:
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. rowlfy662 Active Member

they look amazing mahna mahna and the snowth will be mine and the rest of them aswell
  7. Farron Member

I've got the whole set now too, but was a bit disappointed with the paint jobs on some especially Miss Piggy. Some bits of the paint for her black eyes are basically transferred underneath her eye making it look as though she has running dripping mascara or something.

Also I'm not sure if it is just mine or the case with all, but I can't get Animal to stand on his own. If one foot is flat down on a surface then it means the other is raised, and his head seems to be heavier than the others too. So I need something supporting him so he can stand outside of the box.

Oh and yes the two spellings for Fozzie! You'd almost think it was some dodgy counterfeit product with something like that, but no these are licensed. I wonder if it will ever get corrected?
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

9. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

also the only articulation is in the neck
  10. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Just saw them at my local comic store!!! YAAAY! :)
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

ohh dang lol what comic store? and how much were they?
  12. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

13. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Well, I live in New Hampshire, and it was a little store called Harrisons. Its a local chain. I believe they were around $12. :fanatic:
  14. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

15. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

did you open these yet?
  16. muppetperson Well-Known Member

As the Comic Guy would say....Noooo!!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  17. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

18. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Do you mean to take pics of them out of the boxes? There are now plenty of pics online.There is a review on tough pigs and you can see them on ebay.I am not always a mint in box person, but they display better in their boxes.
  19. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

getting my dr teeth and mahna mahna and possibly a snowth today!!! pretty excited
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

will post pics soon :D MM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.