Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It feels like 2002 all over again, though I'm not as excited as I was when Palisades first presented Muppet items at Toy Fair. And it should be more exciting, since we don't have any idea what other Muppet stuff will be presented (with the success of the new movie I'm expecting a lot more), while with the action figure line we knew they'd reveal the entire 2002 line-up (only for series 3 and 4 to end up being released in 2003).

I hope they make it to a series 2. I'd hate for the line to be canceled before both Snowths get made. :wink:

Quite a bit of Dr. Teeth stuff. And these bobbleheads look better than the Muppet bobbleheads that came out in 2002 or 2003. I guess it helps that it's more than just two characters, but even those seem to look better than the old Kermit and Miss Piggy bobbleheads. And no, I've never owned those bobbleheads.

elkkthunder

Reaction score
It feels like 2002 all over again, though I'm not as excited as I was when Palisades first presented Muppet items at Toy Fair. And it should be more exciting, since we don't have any idea what other Muppet stuff will be presented (with the success of the new movie I'm expecting a lot more), while with the action figure line we knew they'd reveal the entire 2002 line-up (only for series 3 and 4 to end up being released in 2003).

I hope they make it to a series 2. I'd hate for the line to be canceled before both Snowths get made. :wink:

Quite a bit of Dr. Teeth stuff. And these bobbleheads look better than the Muppet bobbleheads that came out in 2002 or 2003. I guess it helps that it's more than just two characters, but even those seem to look better than the old Kermit and Miss Piggy bobbleheads. And no, I've never owned those bobbleheads.
I was told they already have plans for more POP style waves, I can try to find out about the bobbleheads

rowlfy662

Reaction score
mahna mahna and a snowth oh funko you have out done yourself i want them in my house right now

Slackbot

Reaction score
Liking the bobbleheads. As for the Pop style things, cool for including Mahna Mahna and a Snowth (and pupils for everyone!) but I'm not liking how far apart the eyes are set on Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, and Animal. It messes up the Magic Triangle something awful.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
The eyes look a lot better! Looking forward to seeing these in real live.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
They look amazing so far! I can't wait to own all of these :smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::halo::big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i've got to admit to initially being excited about these, but (except for Teeth) the art doesn't quite have the charm that it should. I've worked at translating designs onto urban vinyl so I get the attempt at simplification. The Little Big Planet people nailed a lot of the art whereas this is just kinda stale looking. I'll have to wait and see what they actually look like.

But hey, how cool is it that Dr. Teeth has hit the big time!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.