Monday Dinner Date

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Okay folks, here you go. This quick snippet was done during lunch and while Google docs takes a ridiculously long time to sync my Excel sheet. Enjoy!

It’s amazing how fast the day goes when you need to be doing something.

In what seemed like a matter of minutes, both Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy found themselves going from the morning hours of Tuesday morning to that of later in the night. Around eight o’clock, Kermit and his valet found themselves in front of the hotel of the diva, awaiting her arrival so that they could drive her to the airport. This certainly wasn’t the first time that Piggy needed to fly out for something, but it was the first time in which Kermit had been apprehensive about it.

Despite assurances to the contrary, Kermit still held on to the small amount of fear that told him this was going to be the very last time he would see Piggy again, unless he himself took the time to seek her out in Paris. He had tried it before – though, he hadn’t known she was in Paris at the time – but he had made inquiries before they had all completely gone their separate ways.

You can learn a lot about people when you start asking after an ex.

He had first gone to Scooter, whom he knew would keep close tabs on Piggy even if he hadn’t been asked. Ironically, or maybe not so ironically, Scooter didn’t have any information to give him; in hindsight – and even at that particular moment – Kermit had the sense that even if Scooter did know where the diva pig was, he wasn’t planning on telling the frog anytime soon.

He had gotten the same reaction from Gonzo, though there were times when he thought the stuntman was just looking for a reason to punch him. Not that Gonzo was a violent person in any instance; however, it was no secret that the blue weirdo had held a torch for Piggy and truthfully – as happy as he was with Camilla – Kermit wasn’t sure that crush had ever gone away.

The two of them had never broached the subject, though there were times when Gonzo had hinted that the frog had better watch out should he ever lose her; Kermit just figured that his friend was joking with him or making light of the fact that, once a long time ago, one of his best friends had his sights set on his girl…

Remembering that reminded Kermit that he needed to get some things off his chest and hopefully reconnect with friends. He would of course need to start with Piggy, then Scooter, Gonzo, definitely Fozzie…his musings were interrupted when he noticed one of the busboys begin to haul out designer luggage that could only be his passenger’s.

He was, however, surprised at the fact that there was so very little of it, namely about three bags.

The passenger in question bustled out, spotting the older car and making her way into the backseat. “Hello, mon cher!” she greeted him, a smile on her face. “Moi is quite ready to go, just as soon as the luggage is stowed away.”

“About that,” he began. “That can’t be it, right? There’s more busboys coming out with the rest?”

Piggy giggled, nervously before stating, “Silly frog. Moi doesn’t pack that much.”

“Are you kidding?” he queried. “Remind me how long we’ve been together…”

“So long, we make Hawn and Russell look like newlyweds.”

“Precisely,” Kermit agreed, though he had to mentally tally how long Hawn and Russell had been together versus their own situation. “So I think I’m aware at just how much luggage you’re likely to pack and three bags? Either you lost your luggage on the way to the car or there’s something you’re not telling me.”

“Have you always been this suspicious?”

“Do you remember where we work?” he retorted. “And who we work with?”

“Please state the nature of the destination,” intoned 80’s robot.

“The airport, s’il vous plait,” Piggy replied, waiting patiently while the robot hastily pulled out into traffic, nearly sideswiping a passing car as he did. “I’m starting to see why Scooter hates you so much,” she muttered.

Turning to Kermit, the smile returned to her face. “It just so happens, Kermit my love, that the rest of Moi’s luggage is in Paris, France. Now you might be asking, ‘why, sweet beautiful Piggy, is your luggage still in Paris?’ to which I will reply that…I wasn’t sure if I was going to stay. There. I’ve said it.”

“That certainly makes sense,” Kermit said. “What…um…what does that mean for your return then?”

Piggy sighed, good naturedly. “It means you’re going to need to get a bigger car.”

“What?” he grinned. “You’re going to bring back your apartment, along with your luggage?”

“Keep it up, Frog, and I’ll bring back my entire office.”

“It was a nice office.”

“Yes,” Piggy said, wistfully. “That statue Fozzie broke really tied the room together. It was an antique, you know.”

“Priceless antique?”

“Oh yeah. Very expensive.”

“How…expensive?”

“First born child expensive.”

“His or ours?”

The diva turned a surprised, but knowing look in his direction. “Why Kermit,” she cooed. “I’ve always known you wanted children. And here you are declaring it out loud.”

“I walked into that, didn’t I?”

“Not with my help, you didn’t.”

The ride to LAX was amicable, showcasing just how much the two could easily be in sync with one another, even if there was a storm brewing on the horizon. This night, luckily, didn’t have a storm per se, but Kermit did feel as though they might be headed into troubled waters.

“You know,” his companion said. “You worry too much.”

“So I’ve been told.”

“I mean it, Kermit,” Piggy said, seriously. “You really do worry about the littlest things.”

“Such as?”

“Such as Moi’s trip,” she began. “You’re still worried that I won’t return, aren’t you?”

“Until such a time I see your smiling face safely within the city limits of Beverly Hills, yes, I am that worried.”

“So poetic, you are.”

This time, the frog sighed, realizing his very irrational fears were starting to get the best of him. “I’m starting to make you want to leave and stay in France, aren’t I?” he asked, sheepishly.

“On the contrary, mon cher,” replied the pig. “You’re giving me even more reason to return.”

[hr]

Why is saying goodbye always so sad?

Kermit didn’t like to admit it, but he was a sentimental frog. He was the type of Muppet who kept every single important artifact of his life and that of his friends’ lives. That was why he had five different banjos sitting in his office, why he kept an out of tune piano in his living room, and why he had a Rogue’s Gallery of artwork in the hallway of his house; he had memories of people and places that he liked to hold on to.

Thankfully, taking a flight out of LAX on a Tuesday night was a relatively quiet affair that allowed the frog to give him to the amount of sadness he didn’t know he had until that very moment. Saying goodbye to Piggy had never been an easy accomplishment; if they were arguing, neither one of them allowed the other to have the last word and when they weren’t arguing, watching her leave was still the hardest thing he ever saw.

In the past, they would’ve been able to wait in the lobby area for the air carrier and flight, but since the events of September 11th, that was no longer an option, which meant that Kermit would need to say his goodbyes before she went through the security check in. “Sure you have everything?”

“Moi has everything she needs for the moment.”

“Oh good.”

They were silent for a few moments. “Kermit…”

“You will call me once you arrive, won’t you?” he asked.

“There’s a huge time difference,” she whispered. “It might be very late for you here…”

“I’ll wait for you.”

Not, “I’ll wait for your call”, but “I’ll wait for you” and in that moment, both knew exactly what that meant.

“Of course, Kermie.”

Kermit sighed, deeply. “I’m really going to miss you,” he whispered.

Any type of quiet, dignity, and grace that Piggy hoped to hold on to during this all went out the window. When Kermit looked all forelorn and sad, what was there to do but hug him? Which is of course what she did.

“Oh Kermie!” she gushed.

“Squeezing a little too tight, sweetie.”

“Of course Moi is going to miss you more than anything!”

“Kinda hurting me.”

“Moi will make sure to call as soon as Moi gets off the plane, mon cher!”

“Choking me to death.”

“Mon Capitaine, this may be the most difficult of goodbyes that we’ve ever faced!”

“Going to black out.”

“Kermie, are you as lightheaded as I am right now?”

“Probably more so.”

“What?” Piggy then realized that she had been literally squeezing the life out of her frog for the past few minutes. “Oh Kermit, I’m so sorry! Moi was a little excited and teary and…”

“Thank you for letting me breathe again.”

“You’re really no good to me dead.”

“Cute,” he chuckled. “Cute retort.”

Various announcements started to go through the air, as planes were gearing up to take off or were just pulling in. “I…I should probably go,” Piggy whispered.

“Call me,” Kermit reiterated. “As soon as you get in, regardless of time. Okay?”

“I will, Kermie.”

“Do try and stay out of trouble.”

A knowing smirk graced the porcine lips. “What would be the fun in that?” Turning with one bag trailing behind her – a compromise that went way smoother than either had anticipated – Kermit watched her, like the many times he had seen her off before, however unlike those other times when he was compelled to say what was on his mind, he actually managed to give voice to the words.

“I love you.”

Shock almost had her spinning around on the spot, but at the last second she managed to retain her composure in order to offer him a response to a declaration she could count on one hand that she had ever heard from him.

“I know.”

Smooth, girl. Very smooth.

It was witty, it was calm, and it was quick. To anyone else, it might have been a cheap reference to a popular movie, but Kermit – she hoped – knew and understood that she was well aware how he felt (and had been aware of it for some time) and that yes, she too felt the same. However, there was a time and place for heart felt endearments and this was not one of them.

When she returned, one the other hand…

Kermit, for his part, couldn’t stop the chuckle that found its way out of his mouth. “Cute reference,” he whispered, as he watched her go through the doors that would lead her through the security process.

Duty accomplished, Kermit the Frog debated on the idea of either heading home or not. Instead, he decided to reach for the cell phone that everyone had insisted he get, but hardly ever used. Scooter and Piggy had been nice – or devious – enough to program everyone’s phone numbers within it, though he was sure it was Piggy who supplied the names and pictures.

Going by picture, he found the person he was looking for.

“Hey.”

“Hey Kermit. Something wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” the frog replied. “Why do you ask?”

“Well,” said the voice. “Kinda late for you to be calling, isn’t it?”

“Oh,” Kermit said, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. “Gee, you’re right. Wasn’t sure what I was thinking. You know what, why don’t I call back tomorrow? You’re probably busy.”

“You kidding? I just ordered a pizza! I got a sudden jolt of creativity that I just couldn’t let go. Actually, you know what? You should come over right now! I don’t think any of this could possibly wait until next week.”

“Um…”

“You called for a reason, Frog, and I’m giving you one.”

Kermit did laugh at that. Leave it to Gonzo to point out the very obvious. “You are right in that,” he said. “Alright, I’m coming over, but if I get hit in the head like last time…”

“Please,” Gonzo said. “I wasn’t even aiming at you. This time, however…”

Only...two more scenes to go!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I loved where you sneaked a reference from the thrid Muppet movie where Kermit said, "Why is saying goodbye always so sad?" The song stared with: Saying goodbye/Why is it sad?/Makes us remember the good times we had. When I saw the movie online, that song made me cry (sniffles).Other than that, great job, Gina. If you got only two scenes or parts to go, that's fine by me. I am loving this Monday Dinner Date. Go forth and conquer!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
First, let me say I was impressed with the classic Hollywood couples you referenced...especially Nick and Nora! Now THAT is a good comparison!!

Your dialogue throughout is wonderful. I could easily hear that line about landing a plane vs circling the airport in Piggy's annoyed growl. You have a gift with the witty romantic comebacks which reminds me of the best of "Moonlighting" and of the golden age of film. WELL done! :smile:

Loved the way frog & pig tackled that elephant. I think it may actually be subdued now. And though I didn't get the "love you/I know" reference, it was still a classy way to end Piggy's departure scene. Piggy having to keep her equilibrium at that -- oh yeah! I can clearly visualize THAT wobbly twist!

Very very nicely writ. :news:
--------------------

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
------------
First, let me say I was impressed with the classic Hollywood couples you referenced...especially Nick and Nora! Now THAT is a good comparison!!
I do enjoy my black and white movies, especially the Thin Man series. And just to make sure that I make the connection, I have been hunting down the original novel by Dashiel Hammet (and have yet to find it!:mad:)

Your dialogue throughout is wonderful. I could easily hear that line about landing a plane vs circling the airport in Piggy's annoyed growl. You have a gift with the witty romantic comebacks which reminds me of the best of "Moonlighting" and of the golden age of film. WELL done! :smile:
Mini tanks! I am a child of the 80's, the Moonlighting thing is right up my alley. I loved that show!

Loved the way frog & pig tackled that elephant. I think it may actually be subdued now. And though I didn't get the "love you/I know" reference, it was still a classy way to end Piggy's departure scene. Piggy having to keep her equilibrium at that -- oh yeah! I can clearly visualize THAT wobbly twist!
The elephant's still standing, though it has been relegated to that of a side closet.

*Le gasp*! You didn't recognize one of the greatest lines ever?! Hmmm...should I spoil the surprise or see if anyone else gets it? AND I'll even give bonus points to the person who catches the brick (throwback) in the next Monday series (yeah, I decided to make a series).

I am currently working on the next part, but might sit on it for a bit. I got easily distracted by a HIMYM marathon and then an accompanying wiki walk; perhaps something will come to me in a dream only to leave me in another dream (it's been known to happen).

Katzi428

Reaction score
Soooo WONDERFUL!!! I let out an audible "Awww!" when they were saying goodbye to each other!! (I kind of had to laugh when Piggy was suffocating Kermit.)Poor Kermit is so afraid of Piggy not returning! But she'll be back!

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
I loved where you sneaked a reference from the thrid Muppet movie where Kermit said, "Why is saying goodbye always so sad?" The song stared with: Saying goodbye/Why is it sad?
Almost forgot to respond to this. Yes, the first line of the end section was taken from TMTM's "It's Time for Saying Goodbye". It was actually the first thing I thought of when I was writing, which made perfect sense in this context.

Glad you're liking it!

Misskermie

Reaction score
OK, first order of business, I'll make it quick.
HappybirthdaysinceImisseditI'msosorry.

Ok, about the story.
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I love Piggy and Kermit! ANd Kermit!
n' I love how Kermit walked ito that newborn child thing. I was thinking that befoe he said it!

Morez!

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Good morning, folks! So I learned very valuable lesson today.

#1. When an idea hits me right before bed, it's probably better to just get up and write down. However, if said scene demands to be written, it will haunt me until I write down, regardless of time.

#2. Walking to work sucks. Bad idea. Would only be a good idea if I lived closer, like 2 - 20 minutes. Not two hours. Very bad idea.

Anyway, before I get swamped, here's the next segment of MDD!

While Tuesday had gone by quick as you pleased, the rest of the week did not go as quickly as Kermit had hoped. He was productive at least, catching up with those that he felt he needed to speak to.

The spontaneity that calling Gonzo had warranted him made the professional stunt weirdo his first choice when it came to repairing what he thought was broken. Not that any of his friendships had completely shattered (Piggy not withstanding), but Kermit had since taken the notion that he was standing in the way of some really great things had really made him think.

Other than those who had been there, Kermit wondered who else was aware that Gonzo had basically gone and blown up his entire fortune just so he could come back to the Muppets. Even if the performance artist was happy about the fact, it didn’t sit well with Kermit in the slightest.

Gonzo’s new apartment was actually in a decent part of town, opposed to the last one that he had been sharing with Rizzo years ago; settled in the middle of a fairly popular and artistic part of town, the apartment complex reminded Kermit of those that television sitcoms and movies would have for their characters. Five floors with open balconies that faced the high mountains, a secured entry at the front door, and covered parking.

Gonzo was excited as Kermit had ever seen him, greeting him enthusiastically before giving him a tour of his one bedroom apartment. After that, the weirdo had launched into giving explanation to some of the odd things that were in the apartment, such as the knives that were hanging out of the wall and the complicated Rubes-Goldberg device that was set up in the kitchen.

The subject of the spinning wheel of torture had been briefly discussed, and by briefly Kermit noted that as soon as Gonzo had mentioned his long time chicken girlfriend’s name, his attention was suddenly turned over to the afghan blanket that was draped over the sofa.

After the tour and the impromptu reasoning as why his next act now needed five bags of marshmallows as opposed to the settled on three, the two old friends decided to take some drinks out and sit outside, enjoying the quiet that can only come when you’ve decided to visit someone at eleven o’clock on a Tuesday night.

Kermit sighed, his mind clearly on other things. “How did I let you talk me into those two extra bags?”

“I’m charming,” Gonzo piped up, grinning at his friend. “Camilla’s always saying I’ve got the talent to knock her sequins off and you know…”

“I’m going to try my hardest to burn that phrase and image from my mind.”

The two were silent for a few moments before the frog again sighed and leaned further back in his chair. “I’m an idiot,” he whispered. He waited for the interruption that usually came when he made a ridiculous and yet profound statement and was utterly surprised when he didn’t hear it.

Turning to Gonzo, he noticed his friend had continued drinking in a leisurely way and only turned when he felt the frog’s eyes staring at him.

“You said it, not me,” came the retort.

“Well,” Kermit huffed. “It’s true. I’m a complete idiot and there’s nothing you could possibly say that would change my mind on that.”

“Trust me,” Gonzo replied. “You’ll hear no argument from me.”

Kermit shot him another look before continuing. “I practically drag you all away from your lives just so you could help me,” he said. “Don’t get me wrong; I’m glad that Fozzie’s out of Reno…”

“So is Fozzie.”

“And I’m certainly glad the Mayhem now have a semi-permanent and possibly paying gig.”

“So are the Mayhem.”

“But everyone else?” the frog groused. “Did you see that Sam the Eagle had his own segment on the news? Not the local news, Gonzo; I’m talking national, state and world wide news. Or that Scooter was working for the biggest technology company in the world? He did one of those entrepreneur/tech/science talk conferences when we did post-production. Do you know how big a deal that is?”

“The TED Talks are pretty big.”

“Especially for someone of Scooter’s caliber,” the frog agreed. “And I took him away from that. And you…Gonzo, I don’t think I could ever probably tell you how sorry I am or if I could ever pay you back…”

“Pay me back?” the stuntman asked.

“The fortune you lost.”

“You mean the fortune that I personally and purposefully blew up with the rest of the business that I wasn’t enjoying?”

“That would be it, yes.”

“Wow Kermit,” Gonzo replied. “You really are an idiot.”

“Gonzo, please, I don’t think I could take much more of your sympathy and support.”

“Oh c’mon,” the stuntman huffed. “I’m not completely insane, you know. Plumbing paid the bills, but art is where it’s at, you know this. Besides, do you really think Camilla would just let me blow up over half a billion dollars without making sure that some of that money cannot be touched by me or explosives?”

“Really?”

“Sure!” Gonzo exclaimed, causing a few shouts from down below about how loud he was being. “Kermit, Camilla and I have been saving money since the old show days. She’s made a pretty big nest egg in the case when…um, er…if that egg ever hatches.”

It took a few moments for Kermit’s addled brain to catch the implications, but when it did, all he could say was, “Oh.”

In all the conversations he had ever had with Gonzo, this was probably the most serious and oddest one yet; in all the images that flew through his head of his best friend, the notion that this being, this Muppet, who had at one time thought using tabasco sauce instead of water on a slip and slide had been a good idea, was at the point of his life where he and his girlfriend were contemplating a family.

Gonzo…was talking about starting…a family.

“That’s…that…”

“Throws you a curve from right field, doesn’t it?” the artist asked, smugly.

Kermit couldn’t help laugh in nervousness. “Yeah, it does,” he admitted. “But it was a good curve. A happy one. I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks, Kermit,” Gonzo said, with a smile on his face. “And you know, as much as I’m happy, I’d really like you to be happy too.”

“I know, Gonzo.”

“So I’m just going to come out and say this…”

“Sure.”

“About the pig…”

Once again, Kermit couldn’t help but sigh about that. He wasn’t sure if it was the prospect of talking about Piggy that was getting him forlorn or the fact that talking and thinking about her when he couldn’t see her was the issue.

“She left.”

As paranoid and suspicious Kermit thought himself to be, he certainly didn’t see many things coming towards him until it was too late. That included the blue fist that connected with his green jaw.

“Ow!” he cried, holding a flipper to the side of his face. “What the hey, Gonzo!?”

“It’s been less than a month and you managed to send Piggy off? Again??” Gonzo snarled. “What is wrong with you?”

“What is wrong with you!?” the frog countered. “I just meant she left in order to tie up some loose ends in France! Ow!”

“Oh,” Gonzo replied, sitting back in his chair. “Why didn’t you just say that? Could’ve avoided that. Sorry, by the way.”

“No you’re not!”

“Okay, you’re right,” the weirdo confirmed. “I’m not. Been wanting to do that for years, actually. But can you blame me? Do you know how many of us have been lined up to punch you in the face over this?”

Kermit just looked at his friend in shock. The rest of them had been lined up to this?? “Are you kidding me!?”

“No,” Gonzo said, seriously. “And you should be glad it was me and not one of the others. I don’t think you’re aware at how loyal some of us are to Piggy over you.”

The frog was geared up to say something or retort something back, but in the end he was just too stunned to even think of anything to say. He was more than a little surprised at Gonzo’s statement – it hadn’t ever occurred to him that the in-fighting he and Piggy did could actually draw a line down the Muppet cast.

He wasn’t sure what surprised him more – the fact that Piggy inspired such loyalty or that he had naturally assumed everyone would rally behind him.

When he thought about it, things did start to make a lot more sense now. It certainly explained Scooter’s behavior after Piggy had left and Gonzo’s distance could have been more than just hanging out with Rizzo. Now that he thought about it, Camilla had been a little cold to him lately too…

Kermit had of course known that, whether he liked it or not, he had been designed official leader of the Muppets since the very beginning and as such, when Piggy had made herself the undisputed leading lady and romantic interest to said leader, it did make sense that when they fought, everyone was affected by it. Hadn’t everyone pushed him into getting Piggy, even when he didn’t want to see her?

He of course had thought what they had – the Muppets weren’t the Muppets without Miss Piggy and Miss Poogy was a hugely poor substitute for her, but he had never imagined that some of them rallied behind her in their ongoing, yet struggling relationship.

“Kermit?”

“Yeah, Gonzo?”

“You aren’t mad, are you?”

“Mad?”

“Yeah.”

“Why would I be mad?”

This time, it was Gonzo who sighed. “Despite what my feelings for Miss Piggy may have been in the past,” he began. “And despite what she thinks of me, she is my friend. I mean, so are you, and as your friend, I feel it’s my duty to inform you that you, Kermit the Frog, have been a complete and utter jerk to her.”

“It’s on the tip of my tongue to ask if you think you could have done better.”

“And it’s on the tip of my tongue to inform you that, yeah, I could’ve.”

Kermit rubbed his sore jaw, thinking on those words. “Yeah,” he admitted. “You could’ve.”

“But I didn’t,” the weirdo whispered. “Because it’s clear to me, you, and everyone in the world that Piggy is in love with you. For reasons even I don’t understand.”

“You really need to stop cheering me up.”

“I’m serious, Frog.”

“I know you are,” the frog whispered. “And you’re right, Gonzo; I have been a jerk to her. And I’ve only just realized just how big of a jerk I was. Living in a house that I should’ve been sharing with her made it all the more real.” Turning to look at his friend, Kermit voiced what had been on his mind ever since Monday night.

“What if she doesn’t come back?”

“It’s Piggy,” Gonzo replied. “She’ll come back, especially for you.”

“She almost didn’t.”

“Almost being the key word there,” the weirdo added. “But she did come back and she did end up staying, probably longer than she was able to. I told you, Kermit; she loves you. And that will always make her come back.”

By the time one in the morning on Wednesday rolled around, the two friends had gone from their serious discussion to that of the normal shooting the breeze that they hadn’t done in years. Kermit actually felt confident in the notion that he hadn’t forced Gonzo to destroy his plumbing business in order to return and he felt oddly lighter when it came to facing his fears of Piggy’s hopeful return.
There was also a part of him that, while shocked at the revelation, was happy to note that as loyal as the Muppets were to him, they were equally loyal to her as well.

The two friends walked to the door - Kermit to leave and Gonzo to walk him out – an exciting evening to be sure had been accomplished. “Don’t be a stranger,” the performance artist replied, opening the door.

“The same goes to you,” Kermit said. “House is way too quiet for just me.”

Gonzo smiled, but his fidgeting caused Kermit to note that there was something up. “What, Gonzo?”

“Are we still okay?” he asked. “I really am sorry about hitting you.”

Kermit smiled or tried to, the soreness in his jaw causing him to grimace instead. “I deserved it,” he said. Patting his friend on the shoulder, he continued with, “And yeah, we’re okay, Gonzo. No worries on that.”

The two friends smiled at each other before Kermit turned and started his way down the hall. “Hey Kermit!”

“Yeah?”

“You still like being called ‘uncle’?”

The frog chuckled. Times had definitely changed, but they seemed to be changing into good ones once more. “Sure I do,” he said. “’Uncle Gonzo’.” Kermit left it at that, turning and heading out to the car and 80’s robot.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
I Love Kermit and Gonzo talks!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
More please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
How is it I didn't get notified of all the replies since last night? :grr:

Loved the interlude between frog and weirdo. He hit his boss? Score one for the artiste. And hey, where is the little white :cluck:, shouldn't she be at home, or does she have a ladies night out with the other clucks. Uncle Gonzo? Argh, I'm all questions with this comeback. Take us home Mr. 80s Robot. And post more please!