1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Monday Dinner Date

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by WebMistressGina, May 24, 2012.

1. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Yes. It is on the previous page. Page 2, um...if I remember correctly, towards the middle or bottom. Just go to page two and keep scrolling until you see the part where Kermit goes over to GOnzo's.

EDIT - it's near the bottom. It's starts with how I should always write down what I'm thinking and that walking two hours to work sucks. And the section itself starts with Kermit on a Tuesday night.

Let me know if you can't find it and I'll quoting it for you.
    MollyArriba likes this.
  2. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

Thank you!

Okay! I just finished reading it! AMAZING! And I REALLY really want Gonzo and Camilla to have whickens!
  3. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Well....you never know when they will!

:concern: Is this a spoiler for something?

Could BE!
    MollyArriba likes this.
  4. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Did you check out my fanfic? I know it isn't all that great, but I think it's gotten better since I started, and I'd love to hear your input.
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Does thish mean you'll post more story soon Gina? *Wants Motocross, but also wants to read what happens next in Bought It with the lawyer and relations.