Kermit the Frog and Pepe at HMV Oxford Circus London.

KingR76

Reaction score
Thank you Mark, it was Lovely to meet you as well it was nice that we were all there like that :smile:

Like you, I still can't get over it, I'm also wondering (but not sure if I want to know the answer as that may spoil the Magick of it all, where the monitor - if there was one - or indeed the Camera was for Steve and Bill because it became obvious very quickly that they knew exactly what people looked like, what they were wearing and I think it just adds to the wonder of it all.

The guy who had a cigarette resting on his ear that was a good observation by Pepe, and on the subject of the participation that they both brought to it MAJOR kudos to both Steve and Bill, it wasnt a:

"Hi I'm so and so."
"Hi I'm Kermit the Frog this is Pepe."
"Nice to meet you. Bye."

Closed convo, they really got into it and involved us, although I will say that I really wanted to go "Awww" when that Girl was flirting with Pepe and Pepe was flirting back and poor Kermit was practically tossed aside.

I know the guy in the hat who had his GF with him, his names Russell and to give you an idea of whats already been said about grown ups being resorted to being doe eyed kids again with an awesome sense of enthusiasm, this Guy is actually a reporter for Leicester Square TV so he's obviously interviewed the Great and the Good and you have to be made of tough stuff to do that - but him being resorted to just "OMG this is Kermit!" truly says a lot in my book.

The only problem I had, and I know I must either seem ungrateful/a perfectionist etc was when I hugged and Kissed Kermit one of the Disney staff ushered me away without me Kermit and Pepe looking towards the Camera - so my picture isnt of that. Afterwards I did talk to security about asking if I may (after everyone else had their pics taken) go and have my pic taken with Kermit and Pepe again - so wasn't happy that my Wish wasn't catered for.

Anyways, theres stuff I'm still remembering from it. And like has been mentioned, Kermit did say about posting it on Muppet Central so I'm hoping that Steve and Bill see this and see that we had a Muppetational time with them today. :smile:

RC1979

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, Frogs and Prawns, Pigs and Chickens, Bears and weirdos... I present to you Kermit the Frog and Pepe at @hmvtweets Oxford Circus.

Nice vid!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Omg that is awesome he said "Muppet Central" WOO love you Kermit!!!! :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks guys for sharing all of this with us. It's always good when we can live vicariously through all of you. What a terrific experience it must have been.^___^

KingR76

Reaction score
does Kermit somehow have wifi in the swamp? hmmm...:smile:
The swamp was mentioned a few times, and what I found fascinating was that Steve and Bill (as Chris (Kermieuk) observed that they hadn't rehearsed it was 100% improvised and I feel also that this shows what Steve and Bill are like in real life, able to just chat *Snaps Fingers* just like that to anyone and instantly jump upon peoples names and instantly sing a duet about someones name like it was second nature. If it was scripted it would have been awesome but the UNBELIEVABLE CHEMISTRY and way that they were so sharp was just - there are no words.