Updates on Muppets Build a Bear

Hubert

Reaction score
Seems like I never have the right stores around me when I need them. I think the closest Build-a-Bear to me is about 2 hours away. I think you might be able to get them online, but I'll probably never get around to ordering them. So I guess I'll just have to watch everyone else get excited about them :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I got a Buildabear gift card as a birthday present for the express purpose of making a Kermit and Piggy. Hubby really surprised me, and deserves lots of kissy-kissys. The whole family came along. My daughter helped me make them--my teenage son stood outside the store and pretended not to know us!

I think Piggy looks FABULOUS! It's the best Piggy doll I've seen, but I agree with some of the comments here that you have to sort of look through the bin of unstuffed Piggys and pick the one that speaks to you. Her eyes are super-good and embroidered on and, interestingly enough, her pearls are embroidered on, which makes sense to me since this is basically a cuddle doll. Kermit is cute, but surprisingly stout. The clothes, although they are made to fit ALL the OTHER Buildabear bears (and rabbits and dogs and frogs, etc) are good--the STYLE of Piggy's dress is good--it comes with gloves and a boa (of course it does) and you can buy the high heels and the matching purse. The Piggy doll is a little under-endowed, but she makes it work in the dress.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey again mods! :wink: Here's another one! I think they're all at the top of the Merchandise page now.

Thank you!
:big_grin:
Anthony & the other BaB Muppet fans