An Unlikely Reunion (The Muppets)

Powerstars

Reaction score
Chapter 5: An Almost Ironic Twist

Kermit snuck off, and made it back to his house, so he could rest. He certainly wasn't taking any "medicine." If he was going to face Doc Hopper again, he was going to need a speech, and frogs can't prepare speeches without resting. It was getting late, so he'd better go to bed anyways. He'd had a long day. First, he made sure that all the doors and windows were locked. Then, he used some of his well-earned budget to order a fence, which would be delivered in the morning. Right now, Kermit didn't want to have anything to do with Doc Hopper.
"Wait," exclaimed Walter, yet in a whisper, "is that who I think it is?"
"Aah!" screamed Fozzie, all too loudly, "It is! It's Doc Hopper!"
"AAAAH!!!" All the Muppets started screamed, and Doc Hopper had found them. It was silent for quite a while. For a good minute, Doc Hopper was staring coldly at the Muppets without making a movement, and vice versa. It was Scooter who broke the silence.
"Awkward," he noted in a whisper.
With that, chaos broke loose, and all the original Muppets were running with the newer ones following. It was Walter who did nothing.
"Um, h-hello Mister Hopper, I've, uh, heard so...much.......about...........you?" Hopper's grisly hands were getting closer every second. Walter was dripping sweat like rain. Hopper's expression was uncomfortably happy and sinister. "Well, I, uh, I really m-must be going!" Walter attempted to run, but Hopper grabbed him by the back of his shirt.
"You," Hopper loudly exhaled in Walter's ear, with an awful smell accompanying, "are my ticket to the frog. You're not goin' anywhere...." An indescribable laugh followed, causing Walter to shiver and squeal. Hopper slapped him. "Shut up!"
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KERMIT!?!?!? HUH!?!?!?!"
"DON'T PLAY STUPID!!!" Hopper slapped him again, this time much harder. "Tell me where that frog is," Hopper was calming down, only to bring the sentence to an ear-shattering climax, "OR DIE!!!" Walter gulped. He had thought that Hopper had Kermit, but Hopper had no idea where Kermit was, nor did Walter? Well, all the previous times he was in a situation like this, telling the truth always worked, so he figured that he couldn't go wrong with that.
"We thought you had Kermit, so we came to find him, but as I turns out, you think we had Kermit, which we don't. So basically, it's all just a bunch of mass confusion and..."
Walter got another slap, followed by a furious scream.
"YOU ARE..."
"Uh, Mister Hopper?"
"WHAT!?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!"
"You do realize that we're in a public hospital, right?"
"FINE!!! THEN YOU'RE COMING HOME WITH ME!!!"
"Um, no, th-NO!!! PLEASE!!! NO!!! I WANNA FIND KERMIT!!! WAIT!!! NO!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
OMGONZO! WAAAAAAAALTER!!!
You MONSTER!
But you should still write more.

Powerstars

Reaction score
Chapter 6: Depression, Happiness, and Shock!

The Muppets stood outside the hospital for quite some time. They had failed. Hopper had Kermit (They think) and now Walter. They no longer had a logical leader to take charge. They decided to go to bed, their heads full of sorrow and disappointment. They had agreed to go to Kermit's tomorrow, in memory of him. Then, Fozzie thought.
"Wait a minute!" he exclaimed, "Doc Hopper wouldn't kill Kerm...oh wait. Well, uh, he didn't have any guns or anything when..." Fozzie's voice took a low, mumbly tone, "when we saw him without Kermit. THIS IS HOPELESS!!!"
The Muppets all dreamed of Kermit, except Fozzie and Piggy, who couldn't sleep. Miss Piggy was thinking of "Kermie," her husband, and Fozzie was crying over his best friend. Fozzie held his teddy bear close as he mourned. Piggy held a picture of Kermit close. The Muppets were going to have each other soon, to keep them strong all the time. Arrangements were being made to move back into the Boarding House. It was only a few days until moving day. The night was long and hard, as all the Muppets wanted to set foot in Kermit's house one more time and salvage his possessions, before someone else moved in. After an unbearably long night, the Muppets woke and met at Kermit's. All of them from the previous day were there, with the subtraction of Walter and the addition of the Mayhem, Scooter, Clifford, Rizzo, Pepe, Beaker, Bunsen, and Robin. Clifford noticed something.
"Yo Fozz, didn't you say that Kerm's door had some kinda note on it"
Gonzo replied, not Fozzie, "Yeah! That means...!" He didn't even have to finish his sentence. The Muppets are barged in, cheering, with the only knocking being the door knocked down. Kermit awoke and screamed, as he was lifted into the air by these familiar faces.
"Kermie, you're alive!"
"KERMIT!!! KERMIT!!!"
"Kermit! For a while, I thought I was going to have to launch myself out of a cannon without you introducing me!"
"Kermit! Oh, I'm so happy, I could tell a joke!"
"Uncle Kermit!"
"Mee mo meep!"
"Oh, Mister Kermit!"
"Boss!"
"Yo, little green dude!"
"I was worried there for a minute, my little green buddie!"
"ALRIGHT!!!" screamed Kermit, silencing all the Muppets, much unlike him. "I'm sorry guys, but you should've knocked. Why did you think I was dead anyways?"
"Kermit," began Fozzie, "you won't believe this, but we saw Doc Hopper!"
"I know. He's been in the neighborhood."
"And, and, wait...what do you mean you know?"
"He was at the hospital I went to. I managed to escape by hiding in a closet."
"Wow!" cheered Gonzo, obviously impressed, "Did you also know that he kidnapped Walter and is probably going to do horrible things to him and then kill him!?!?"
"WHAT!?!?!"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, Kermit, I love when you get annoyed by sweetness! xD

Powerstars

Reaction score
Chapter 7: The Break-In

"Okay guys, it's settled, we have to save Walter," said Kermit. "But first, we should get the whole gang together."
"How will that help?" asked Scooter.
"Oh, more readers," replied Kermit.
"Ah."
"Well," asked Kermit, "does anyone have anything to add?"
"WAL-TER!!! WAL-TER!!!"
And with that, the Muppets burst out the door to gather up more...well, Muppets. They needed BIG help, so they got Sweetums, Bobo, Thog, and, for some reason, Statler and Waldorf. Don't ask. So they set off to save Walter.
"Wait a minute. Where IS Walter?" asked Kermit.
"Well, uh," answered Fozzie with hesitation, "last time we saw him, he was standing in front of Doc Hopper."
Kermit clarified, "So, you pretty much, have no idea where he is?"
"Yup."
"Well, the frog and bear are clueless," began Statler.
"They certainly better not be anything like that goat," finished Waldorf.
"Doh ho ho ho ho ho!!!"
"Good grief," said Kermit. "Barely anyone is going to get the reference anyways."
"Kermin?" questioned Pepe, "aren't we suppose to find Walty, okay?"
"Yes, Pepe, we are," answered Kermit. "Well, if he was in the hospital last, maybe that's where he is now. Come on guys! Let's go find Walter!"
"But I keep telling you, I don't know where Kermit is!" screamed a captive Walter, riggling about.
"You've told me that story a hundred times. Unfortunately, I don't want to hear stories! So," Doc Hopper pulled out a pistol, causing Walter to freak out, "you WILL tell me where the frog is." Walter was wiggling around like mad.
"KERMIIIIIIIIT!!!"
"Kermit can't hear you in this sound-proof home" whispered Hopper, as he loaded the gun. "Speak," he said calmly before his voice rose, "SPEAK!!!" Walter was stuttering like crazy. "SPEAK!!! SPEAK!! SPEEEEEEEEAK!!! NOW!! NOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!" All of a sudden, Hopper heard a strange sound.
"Bad man!"
"EXCUSE ME!?!?!?" Hopper screamed at the sight of Animal who jumped on his face. "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" Eventually, Hopper did just that as the rest of the Muppets burst through the window.
"Ya know," said Walter, all too calmly for the situation, "the door was open."
"Oh," said the embarressed Kermit, "well, um, sorry Doc."
"YOU'RE APOLOGY CAN BE A FEW DOZEN TELEVISION COMMERCIALS AND RESTERAUNT PROMOTIONS!!!"
"You know, Doc, you've wasted your life trying to find me. I think that, to follow your dream, work on your resteraunt to make it better. Add some more things to the menu so that you can attract a wider variety of customers. That way, you can accomplish your dream, and truly be happy. If you don't understand what I'm saying, go ahead and, uh, do what you will with me. If you have had a change a heart, you can go ahead and start up your chain again. If not, do what you will, and kill me if you choose. I'll stay right here until you make your choice, Mister Hopper."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Powerstars

Reaction score
I have a short chapter here, so....
Chapter 8: Surprise!
"Oh, you're dying alright," said Hopper, satisfied, "as well as all your friends. But, with all the pain you've caused me, you and your friends are dying slow painful deaths at the hands of a maniac." All the doors closed and locked automatically. The Muppets looked back suddenly, scared. "A man of science you could say." Hopper turned his head to what seemed like a random wall. "Phil!" The wall opened with a sudden explosion. All of a sudden, there was a figure in the wall. Dr. Phil Van Neuter. He had a strange machine behind him, with a breathy laugh accompining the sight of it. The machine had four doors, and many buttons in between them
"AH!!! IT'S THE ALIEN!!!" Gonzo looked at himself.
"Oh, me!?!?"
"OF COURSE YO....AH!!! IT'S THE RAT!!! THE AWFUL RAT!!!"
"Well you're no prize yourself, buddy." Doc Hopper convinced Dr. Van Neuter that nothing cold happen to him.
"Alright, come 'ere frog!" Kermit inched forward, ever so slightly. "First! I'm going to turn you, the alien, and the rat into one horrible abomination! The ones who caused me and the Doc here the most pain!" He grabbed Gonzo by the nose, and flung him, along with Kermit and Rizzo, into seperate doors and shut them quickly. Then he began pushing buttons. "Do do do do do!!!" There was an awful sound, then an awful laugh.
"Kermie, no!"
Then, Fozzie chimed in, "I can't watch!" Fozzie pulled his ears over his eyes, only to be stopped by the tremendous machinery that emerged from under Doc Hopper's floor. It forced all their eyes open in a tortuous manner. Doc Hopper and Dr. Phil Van Neuter were laughing crazily.
"You know, Statler? There's something good coming out of this."
"Really? What?"
"No more Muppet Show!"
"Do ho ho ho ho ho!"
"Time to open the final door, Mister Boss Hopper, Boss....SIR!!!" said Van Neuter
"Well then open it!!!" exclaimed Hopper, frustrated.
Van Neuter panicked. "Oh, um, of course, yes, right away, right now, sir, yes, I'll open it now!!!" The fog was immense, and when it cleared, there was the sight of....