Positive And Negative: Kermit's Swamp Years (Opinions on KSY)

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is the ONE Muppet movie I never got around to seeing. I never got it on DVD when it was readily available everywhere for 5 bucks, and now it's impossible to find for some reason. But I have heard nothing but awful things.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This is the ONE Muppet movie I never got around to seeing. I never got it on DVD when it was readily available everywhere for 5 bucks, and now it's impossible to find for some reason. But I have heard nothing but awful things.
For me personally yes it wasn't great, but it wasn't so horrible that I wanted to throw my DVD out the window and have it land in someone's backyard so their dog could chew it. I did that with MFS and Wizard of Oz. :embarrassed: I think it's just personal preference.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was here when the thing premiered, and it was a virtual crapstorm of complaints.

If that doesn't scare you off of seeing a film, I don't know what does.

Of course, a year later I was curious and wanted to see it for myself. I've been looking for it insanely cheap ever since.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm not saying it was a 9/10 or 5 stars movie lord knows it wasn't no where near that. I hated the music, the CGI fly and the talking dog was just stupid. The villian was just annoying. And like someone said I felt the potty mouth jokes were just cheap humor. It did have very little redeeming qualities but like I said I didn't hate it. I didn't see it till years after it was out for the same reasons but I did find it cheap in a FYI for 3.00 so I figured what the hey.

The DVD extras on it are pretty good though haha I guess that would be one of the few redeeming things. I did like how they had a young Kermit meeting a young Jim Henson though I thought that was probably the only brillant thing about the movie. And I liked seeing Kermit as a young frog. They could've made it into a really great movie but it did lack a lot. But I guess you'll have to watch it for yourself to judge.

Powerstars

Reaction score
What have you done to my thread? Time to bring this baby back on topic!

*fires :search::stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable::wisdom::grouchy::super::batty: everywhere*

Now, the final storm!!!!

*fires :laugh::laugh::laugh:*

Hubert

Reaction score
Technically, I started it with my Hare Krishna reference...