Positive And Negative: The Muppet Movie (Opinions on TMM)

Hayley B

Reaction score
I enjoy TMM. More times I came to watched it, I liked it. Only the first time I just got a little disappointed that they didn't fully sing Rainbow Connection when altogether. But now, it's alright.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I love The Muppet Movie. It's a beautiful timeless piece of magic and I enjoy every minute of it. But if anybody would ask me, I couldn't think of any con. Maybe if I think hard and long enough (that is, for a year or longer). Perhaps Kermit meeting more Muppets on his way to Hollywood...?

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
The only con I can think of is the song Never Before, Never Again. With all respect to Frank Oz, I can't stand Piggy's singing voice. :stick_out_tongue:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Pros-Everything everything everything.
Cons-One thing too short.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Heh.

That's the MOST Bunsen and Beaker in the whole original trilogy.

They never had any good movie roles, did they?
In my opinion their best movie role is in Muppet Treaure Island, and that's supproting and not even of the originals!

Misskermie

Reaction score
CONS: I think they picked up the Muppets too fast. I sorta thought they were picking up people... For... No reason...

Like... Why?

Fozzie, I understand.

Gonzo just got in the car and was offered hollywood.

Piggy pushed her way in.

Dah!

PROS: EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I don't have anything negative to say about The Muppet Movie. It's one of the earliest films I saw as a child, it's the first Muppet film I saw, and I've loved it ever since. The Never Before sequence I think is a little slow and while Frank's/Piggy's singing is rough, I think it's meant to be part of the gag at how bad it is. But I'm willing to overlook that small little lull in the film in an otherwise perfect movie.