Wierd Things you don't get

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't see what's so odd about putting Bobo there then. Gonzo or Carl would have been more appropriate choices.
The point is that Sam is striving for a wonderful salute to America, and instead he gets a rag-tag bunch of random bozos...I think Bobo is mostly there for randomness's sake, Gonzo would've been too obvious of a choice.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Why would The Muppets try so hard to get the theatre back, if it's not even the same one?
Sorry, I'm not understanding the question. What exactly do you mean by the theatre not being "the same one"?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not understanding the question. What exactly do you mean by the theatre not being "the same one"?
Like, the original Muppet theatre is not the one used in The Muppets. Actually, I don't even think it's the same one in IAVMMC.

The Muppet Theatre from "The Muppet Show", is not, the same as the one, filling in for it.

It's not the original is what I'm saying.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Like, the original Muppet theatre is not the one used in The Muppets. Actually, I don't even think it's the same one in IAVMMC.

The Muppet Theatre from "The Muppet Show", is not, the same as the one, filling in for it.

The Muppets have never really had a cannon. For instance, TMM shows us how the Muppets first met, yet Muppet Babies totally contradicts that. Typically, writers for the Muppets don't worry about continuity. It just gives much more freedom. They probably decided to ignore the original theatre, and go their own direction.

Hubert

Reaction score

It may not be the original set, but if you watch everything carefully, in each production the theater is supposed to be the same place, it has never moved...in IAVMMCM, they remade the Muppet theater set from TMS, in the new movie the set may not have resembled the original quite as much, but it still was said to be the original, just it was a bit more dilapidated.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I was just thinking, what things characters have said that you didn't get?
I didn't get why Robin's fear of snakes kept him from sleeping.

Maybe if someone else gets it, they'll explain it to you! Give it a go!
Well snakes eat frogs! He thought if one was under his bed he'd be eaten.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My grandmother thinks frogs eat snakes, which I think is just wrong.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well snakes eat frogs! He thought if one was under his bed he'd be eaten.
It's actually more so that he was afraid of snakes, in the way that many humans are...it is the same as a human worry, if someone hears that there are snakes around, they might be a bit cautious about sleeping outdoors there...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It's actually more so that he was afraid of snakes, in the way that many humans are...it is the same as a human worry, if someone hears that there are snakes around, they might be a bit cautious about sleeping outdoors there...
Quite possibly.