Jim Henson "Creature Puppets" at Chick-fil-A

Borples

Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether to post this here or at Family Worlds or what. Please feel free to move it!

My friend was at Chick-fil-A with her kids today, and she said the kids' meal prize was "something Jim Hensony." I looked at their web site, and starting July 16, they have "Jim Henson Creature Puppets" listed as the prize. Right now they're officially still on the Little Critter books, but I guess some locations have moved on already. I don't have any other details, but once July 16 rolls around, there should be a picture on the CFA web site. Something to look out for.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out. I will have to make my whole family get kids meals next time we visit Chick-fil-A. :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool! Wish we had more details, I'm very curious to see what it is.

Borples

Reaction score
I think that's a different one--those are board books for the 3-and-under kids' meals. Although, it would be perfect if they had those at the same time as the puppets, wouldn't it? The older kids get the puppets; the wee ones get the Pajanimals books?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think that's a different one--those are board books for the 3-and-under kids' meals. Although, it would be perfect if they had those at the same time as the puppets, wouldn't it? The older kids get the puppets; the wee ones get the Pajanimals books?
No.

Not at all. If you read the article closely, you'll see it's dated last year and the books came out last October.

I think I actually saw them offered, but didn't get to order one, as it was a Sunday, and even in Malls, they're closed that day.

I would respect that more if I didn't love their waffle fries.

Hubert

Reaction score
Cool. So do we know if these are finger puppets, bigger puppets...?

Now I have to figure out if I have any Chick-fil-A's around me...I think there may be one about 15 0r so minutes away, but I'm not sure...

EDIT: Pfft...my closest is more like a half hour away...which isn't bad, except I never really go to the area it's in...so I doubt I'll be getting any of these...

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Cool. So do we know if these are finger puppets, bigger puppets...?

Now I have to figure out if I have any Chick-fil-A's around me...I think there may be one about 15 0r so minutes away, but I'm not sure...

EDIT: Pfft...my closest is more like a half hour away...which isn't bad, except I never really go to the area it's in...so I doubt I'll be getting any of these...
Don't sweat, we will find out if the prizes are ACTUALLY WORTH driving 30 minutes away to get.

Tomservo95

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out. I will have to make my whole family get kids meals next time we visit Chick-fil-A. :smile:
You can ask for the toys without the meal. that's what i've done with many fast food promotions. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't sweat, we will find out if the prizes are ACTUALLY WORTH driving 30 minutes away to get.
All I want to know is this...

Are these going to be paper crafts? Cuz if they are, forget it.