2013 Muppets Wall Calendar

mo

Reaction score
I never trust calenders...they rub me the wrong way.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wanted that bag when I saw it the last time I was at the Disney store but didn't get it...now I wish I had cause they don't carry it anymore. :frown:

Hubert

Reaction score
probably the 4 extra months are on one page. Most 16 month calendars I see do that
Yeah. That's pretty much how they all are. I think they basically do it to make it look like they're giving you more than they actually are...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone want any coffee mugs to go with their tote bag? :embarrassed:

I wish they had an Electric Mayhem one. Though, I don't own or frequently use too many mugs. I'm not a fan of hot beverages. If I wasn't so deadset on getting the figure set, I probably would have picked one up, though.

Still, those are some visually stunning uses of poser photos... that black and white 3-D effect Miss Piggy thing is exquisite. And they're new posers at that.

probably the 4 extra months are on one page. Most 16 month calendars I see do that
From the last year... Yeah. That's bull and a cheap trick. It's only good for buying the calendar 4 months in advance and not having a calendar that year.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I didn't buy any either but I've drinken cold beverages out of coffee mugs before. I still wanna get the Kermit mug though.

Hubert

Reaction score
This raises the question: Are there two calendars? Or did somehow something happen that an earlier calendar design accidentally got released, and then the later design did, or vice versa?

Drtooth

Reaction score
This raises the question: Are there two calendars? Or did somehow something happen that an earlier calendar design accidentally got released, and then the later design did, or vice versa?
It's two separate product entries, and it seems they're both American or at least ones that they can sell in America on amazon. Hopefully The Muppets Calendar is the one we'll all see in stores. Especially since the other one has a MUCH older logo that Disney stopped using since the film was about to come out.