Muppets Wacky Wobblers

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Although Funko POP! Figures have their own thread, there is no place to post information about Wacky Wobblers. Why not start here! So, there have been two concept arts released for the Muppets line, and the characters are different in each one. In one concept art released by Funko, the characters are Animal, Fozzie, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Dr. Teeth. In another concept art, the characters listed are Animal, Fozzie, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Sweetums, and Beaker.

It seems that the most likely thing to happen is that Funko will be releasing the line with Dr. Teeth, as sites already have him up for Pre-order. But it leaves us thinking one thing......Why cut such fan favorites such as Beaker and Gonzo!?!?! I am perfectly happy getting more obscure characters, but I thought they would go toward what non-muppet fans would be more familiar with.

Here are the links to the concept arts.

Concept Art #1: http://www.toughpigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/funko2.jpg
Concept Art #2: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KqNq6ZDRBsM/T0hPd15vK5I/AAAAAAAAO3Y/O7qKFAwTBzk/s1600/ww-muppets.jpg

What are your thoughts?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm honestly more excited for these than I am the POP! Figures. I'm a huge sucker for bobbleheads and will enjoy these a lot. I think the Dr. Teeth one is coming first since that's been announced but it's great to see other characters are coming.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Interesting...

Something tells me the set with Sweetums and Beaker are the ones that aren't coming out first. The serial number under Dr. Teeth is about 200 higher than the first 3, in order, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie, and Animal.

Meanwhile, Gonzo's serial number is after Animal's, followed by Beaker and Sweetums.

Perhaps the original set with the other 3 characters was an earlier concept.

muppetperson

Reaction score
they were due out July, but they have been delayed till October.