Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
we snached up a LOT of this stuff for my sites 10th anniversary as facebook giveaways! so keep an eye out for that too! :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
These things seem to be going fast, so hurry. There was such a mess in the bins that the Muppet Stuff was mixed with the Spam stuff (yeah... they have Spam magnets and school supplies... and I refer to the Hormel luncheon meats), so I had to do a little digging. Got the small set of magnets.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
These things seem to be going fast, so hurry. There was such a mess in the bins that the Muppet Stuff was mixed with the Spam stuff (yeah... they have Spam magnets and school supplies... and I refer to the Hormel luncheon meats), so I had to do a little digging. Got the small set of magnets.
I saw those. At the Target by me there was even SPAM notebooks and pencils. Kinda weird but whatever. Lol! And yes they are going fast I also had to dig to the bottom of the bin to get to the pencils. The socks seem to be selling well too there weren't many last week when I was there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw those. At the Target by me there was even SPAM notebooks and pencils. Kinda weird but whatever. Lol! And yes they are going fast I also had to dig to the bottom of the bin to get to the pencils. The socks seem to be selling well too there weren't many last week when I was there.
The Spam stuff is camp. Pure and simple Americana camp.

But if it wasn't for my keen eye, sharpened by years of Where's Waldo, I would have missed them. Also I was kinda annoyed that the Target I went to ran out of copies of their exclusive Men in Black : The Series season 1 DVD, and I had to go to another one, and almost passed up the dollar section completely.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Spam stuff is camp. Pure and simple Americana camp.

But if it wasn't for my keen eye, sharpened by years of Where's Waldo, I would have missed them. Also I was kinda annoyed that the Target I went to ran out of copies of their exclusive Men in Black : The Series season 1 DVD, and I had to go to another one, and almost passed up the dollar section completely.
I know it's kind of annoying some stores had more then others. Like I said I had to go to another one just to get the pencils. So did you end up getting any other Muppet stuff besides the magnets? Oh and on that note I just wanna say I HATE SPAM! So nasty!!! I tried that stuff once and I swear I gaged! ><

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I am going to a target 35 minutes from me today after work because they are the only carrier of the muppets items and they told me they don't have a lot in stock so maybe they will hold the items for me. At just $1 the notecards would be great party invites and the other items could be party goodie bag items :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh I ain't giving my notecards away I'm keeping them for myself. Lol!