CinderJanice and Pigerella

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Awsome! Don't worry, I'll try to do the Sleeping Beauty story. You could do Sleeping Beauty your way. :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Gosh....chapter is very dramatic.....very very dramatic
Chapter 8: Piggy Confronts Janice
If there's one person Piggy needed now more than anyone it was Prince Kermit. But Fairy God Walter suggested that "In order to get to your lover, you must get through you're close one first." In short, Piggy needed to confront Janice. So, Piggy unwillingly decided to take a U-turn on seeing Prince Kermit and had to see Janice first.

Janice just couldn't believe how her life has dramatically changed in a matter of a few days. In just one night, she went from a poor wench to a princess, like that. But she couldn't help but think. On one point, she didn't need or want any of this that much. Piggy was really the one who wanted the royal life, not much Janice. If she had to, Janice could have the opportunity to give it up. On another point, Janice can't just leave Prince Floyd like that. She loves him, even if she's only known him for maybe three days. She still believes this story is confusing.

"Janice!!!" a voice cried out from behind the door, angrily. Janice opened the door of her and Prince Floyd's room in the castle, and guess who was standing right in front of her. Piggy. "Piggy!" Janice cried in happiness and hugged her. "I'm like so glad you're here......" "Don't talk to me you betrayer!" Piggy said as she shoved out of the way. "Piggy...what did I do?" Janice asked in confusion. "What do you mean what did you do?" Piggy said. "YOU ditched me at midnight. YOU left me stranded in the middle of nowhere in rags. And YOU made me lose one of moi's glass slippers!" "You know, like, it wasn't my fault I ditched you," Janice replied. "Oh I'm sorry," Piggy said, even more angrily "It's not your fault at all. It's your new husband's fault he decided to seduce you....." "I HAPPEN TO LOVE FLOYD!" Janice shouted. "And plus he like never seduced me. I don't even like know what seduce means! And besides, if wasn't for you, I wouldn't have fallen for Floyd in the first place." "YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO!!!!" Piggy yelled out. "You could've cared less. And now all of a sudden you're picking a man over our friendship!" "What friendship?" Janice said.

Piggy was in silence. She couldn't believe what Janice said. She then dropped to the floor, crying. She was heartbroken over a friend, not a man. Tears streamed from her eyes like waterfalls. "Janice....." Piggy started. "I.....I.....I'm.....I'm....really....sorry...." Janice looked over at Piggy. She couldn't help it. If there's one thing Janice never wanted to see it was to see Piggy cry. Janice unfortunately let her half of heart to Prince Floyd take over her half of heart to Piggy just earlier. "Piggy..." Janice started as she got down next to Piggy. "I think I like should be the one who's sorry....I'm sorry I picked Floyd over you. You're not just my friend....you're not just my only friend...........you're like my best friend. You're like the sister I've never had....I really hate seeing you cry like this....I like rully do...." Piggy stopped crying and looked up at Janice. "For sure?" Piggy asked. "Well you said it wrong, but yeah fer sure," Janice replied and then hugged Piggy.

"I think I like came up with a brilliant idea to make you happy again," Janice then said. " You're going to leave Prince Floyd at the altar?" Piggy suggested. "No....." Janice said. "I'm going to get you to Prince Kermit."
--------------------------------End of Chapter 8----------------------------
Very short, but VERY dramatic chapter....I had to add a Piggy and Janice friendship moment there somewhere :mad::flirt: ...hmmm....the next chapter will probably (if not most likely) be the final chapter. So stay tuned for that.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Gosh....chapter is very dramatic.....very very dramatic
Chapter 8: Piggy Confronts Janice
If there's one person Piggy needed now more than anyone it was Prince Kermit. But Fairy God Walter suggested that "In order to get to your lover, you must get through you're close one first." In short, Piggy needed to confront Janice. So, Piggy unwillingly decided to take a U-turn on seeing Prince Kermit and had to see Janice first.

Janice just couldn't believe how her life has dramatically changed in a matter of a few days. In just one night, she went from a poor wench to a princess, like that. But she couldn't help but think. On one point, she didn't need or want any of this that much. Piggy was really the one who wanted the royal life, not much Janice. If she had to, Janice could have the opportunity to give it up. On another point, Janice can't just leave Prince Floyd like that. She loves him, even if she's only known him for maybe three days. She still believes this story is confusing.

"Janice!!!" a voice cried out from behind the door, angrily. Janice opened the door of her and Prince Floyd's room in the castle, and guess who was standing right in front of her. Piggy. "Piggy!" Janice cried in happiness and hugged her. "I'm like so glad you're here......" "Don't talk to me you betrayer!" Piggy said as she shoved out of the way. "Piggy...what did I do?" Janice asked in confusion. "What do you mean what did you do?" Piggy said. "YOU ditched me at midnight. YOU left me stranded in the middle of nowhere in rags. And YOU made me lose one of moi's glass slippers!" "You know, like, it wasn't my fault I ditched you," Janice replied. "Oh I'm sorry," Piggy said, even more angrily "It's not your fault at all. It's your new husband's fault he decided to seduce you....." "I HAPPEN TO LOVE FLOYD!" Janice shouted. "And plus he like never seduced me. I don't even like know what seduce means! And besides, if wasn't for you, I wouldn't have fallen for Floyd in the first place." "YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO!!!!" Piggy yelled out. "You could've cared less. And now all of a sudden you're picking a man over our friendship!" "What friendship?" Janice said.

Piggy was in silence. She couldn't believe what Janice said. She then dropped to the floor, crying. She was heartbroken over a friend, not a man. Tears streamed from her eyes like waterfalls. "Janice....." Piggy started. "I.....I.....I'm.....I'm....really....sorry...." Janice looked over at Piggy. She couldn't help it. If there's one thing Janice never wanted to see it was to see Piggy cry. Janice unfortunately let her half of heart to Prince Floyd take over her half of heart to Piggy just earlier. "Piggy..." Janice started as she got down next to Piggy. "I think I like should be the one who's sorry....I'm sorry I picked Floyd over you. You're not just my friend....you're not just my only friend...........you're like my best friend. You're like the sister I've never had....I really hate seeing you cry like this....I like rully do...." Piggy stopped crying and looked up at Janice. "For sure?" Piggy asked. "Well you said it wrong, but yeah fer sure," Janice replied and then hugged Piggy.

"I think I like came up with a brilliant idea to make you happy again," Janice then said. " You're going to leave Prince Floyd at the altar?" Piggy suggested. "No....." Janice said. "I'm going to get you to Prince Kermit."
--------------------------------End of Chapter 8----------------------------
Very short, but VERY dramatic chapter....I had to add a Piggy and Janice friendship moment there somewhere :mad::flirt: ...hmmm....the next chapter will probably (if not most likely) be the final chapter. So stay tuned for that.
Yes! Friendship is ver important. Without friendship, all you got is enemies all around us. We can be part of each other. Sometime brother and sisters! Oh! Ahem! More please!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yes! Friendship is ver important. Without friendship, all you got is enemies all around us. We can be part of each other. Sometime brother and sisters! Oh! Ahem! More please!
Aye. The moral of the story so far: Friendship before Love. ( :mad: :flirt: before :sing::flirt: and :smile::mad:)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yes! Thank you for the advice! Friendship comes first before love! Like I said, please come up with more story when you feel like it. Thanks!
I'm probably going to finish up this story tomorrow. :halo: Then I might do another FloydxJanice oneshot.