CinderJanice and Pigerella

MissMusical12

Reaction score
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the final chapter of CinderJanice and Pigerella!

Chapter 9: Gonna Get My Happily Ever After
"So, what kind of slippers do girls wear at a kitchen shop?" Fozzie asked. "Glass slippers! Wocka wocka!" "Fozzie, please. No more glass slipper, shoe, and foot jokes," Prince Kermit said. "Yeah, you're gonna get my froggy friend here all teary eyed again over loosing his girl," Prince Floyd said in agreement. "Thank you, Floyd," Prince Kermit said. He then looked back at the glass slipper and sighed in disappointment. He had all of the maidens in the kingdom try on that shoe and it wouldn't fit any one of them. He felt that all hope was lost in finding the girl who fits the glass slipper. Suddenly the doors of the royal hall burst open, and in came Janice with Piggy right behind her.

"Hey, there's my main squeeze who knows how to please," Prince Floyd said in delight upon seeing Janice. "Like, not now, Floyd," Janice said as she approached Prince Kermit. She then said "I have like come with a maiden who's like rully willing to try on the glass slipper, your highness." Prince Kermit then turned to Scooter, whom shrugged and said "At this point, anything is worth a try, your highness." "Well, alright," Prince Kermit said. "Scooter, will you be the honor of assisting this maiden on trying on the shoe?" "It'll be my pleasure, your highness," Scooter replied.

Prince Kermit then handed Scooter the glass slipper, but unfortunately, Scooter tripped on a crack on the floor and the shoe went flying. Fozzie and Scooter then raced to get the shoe before it broke. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" Fozzie and Scooter said at the same time before bumping into a pole. Luckily, in the nick of time, Scooter caught the shoe before it could touch the floor. Scooter then let out a sigh of relief. "Hahahaha," Fozzie said in relief. "Hey, that was a close one, eh Scooter?" He then slapped Scooter on the back, but unfortunately Scooter let go of the shoe and it broke into a million pieces on the floor. "Oops," Fozzie said.

"Oh no!!" Scooter said as he dropped to floor near all the pieces. "Now you'll never find the girl at the ball." Prince Kermit sighed disappointingly and said "I guess you're right, Scooter." Janice then turned to Piggy, who was not crying at all surprisingly. "Piggy," Janice said. "I thought by now you'd be like crying buckets over this. How come you're not crying?" "Because moi has brought the other shoe with her!" Piggy said as she took out the other glass slipper. "Wah lah! Right in the distance, boys. And Janice."

Scooter then went over to assist Piggy on trying on the glass slipper and it fit perfectly! Prince Kermit was absolutely thrilled and said "Oh I'm so happy the shoe fits! Now you shall be my princess!" "YES!!!!!" Piggy yelled in excitement, but then turned to Janice and said "Thank you Janice. Thank you so much. From the bottom of moi's heart. I couldn't have gotten my Prince Kermie without you." "Like no problemo, my friend," Janice said as the two friends shared a hug.

A few days later, Prince Kermit and Piggy, along with Prince Floyd and Janice, were all married and went their separate ways back to their respective kingdoms. (Well....actually Prince Kermit and Piggy went on a 2 month honeymoon before they came back to the Muppet Kingdom). Fairy God Walter took over as the Tooth Fairy. Rizzo, the rest of the rats, and all of Janice's other animal friends took full household custody of Janice and Piggy's old home. Scooter, Fozzie, Zoot, and even Animal all got their own castles, thanks to their rulers. And, just like every other fairy tale, everyone lived happily ever after!!!!!
-----------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------
How'd you like it? A great ending to a great story! I might write a FloydxJanice oneshot later....but I'm undecided on what to write about...but I hope you guys enjoyed the story! :smile::mad::sing::flirt:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the final chapter of CinderJanice and Pigerella!

Chapter 9: Gonna Get My Happily Ever After
"So, what kind of slippers do girls wear at a kitchen shop?" Fozzie asked. "Glass slippers! Wocka wocka!" "Fozzie, please. No more glass slipper, shoe, and foot jokes," Prince Kermit said. "Yeah, you're gonna get my froggy friend here all teary eyed again over loosing his girl," Prince Floyd said in agreement. "Thank you, Floyd," Prince Kermit said. He then looked back at the glass slipper and sighed in disappointment. He had all of the maidens in the kingdom try on that shoe and it wouldn't fit any one of them. He felt that all hope was lost in finding the girl who fits the glass slipper. Suddenly the doors of the royal hall burst open, and in came Janice with Piggy right behind her.

"Hey, there's my main squeeze who knows how to please," Prince Floyd said in delight upon seeing Janice. "Like, not now, Floyd," Janice said as she approached Prince Kermit. She then said "I have like come with a maiden who's like rully willing to try on the glass slipper, your highness." Prince Kermit then turned to Scooter, whom shrugged and said "At this point, anything is worth a try, your highness." "Well, alright," Prince Kermit said. "Scooter, will you be the honor of assisting this maiden on trying on the shoe?" "It'll be my pleasure, your highness," Scooter replied.

Prince Kermit then handed Scooter the glass slipper, but unfortunately, Scooter tripped on a crack on the floor and the shoe went flying. Fozzie and Scooter then raced to get the shoe before it broke. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" Fozzie and Scooter said at the same time before bumping into a pole. Luckily, in the nick of time, Scooter caught the shoe before it could touch the floor. Scooter then let out a sigh of relief. "Hahahaha," Fozzie said in relief. "Hey, that was a close one, eh Scooter?" He then slapped Scooter on the back, but unfortunately Scooter let go of the shoe and it broke into a million pieces on the floor. "Oops," Fozzie said.

"Oh no!!" Scooter said as he dropped to floor near all the pieces. "Now you'll never find the girl at the ball." Prince Kermit sighed disappointingly and said "I guess you're right, Scooter." Janice then turned to Piggy, who was not crying at all surprisingly. "Piggy," Janice said. "I thought by now you'd be like crying buckets over this. How come you're not crying?" "Because moi has brought the other shoe with her!" Piggy said as she took out the other glass slipper. "Wah lah! Right in the distance, boys. And Janice."

Scooter then went over to assist Piggy on trying on the glass slipper and it fit perfectly! Prince Kermit was absolutely thrilled and said "Oh I'm so happy the shoe fits! Now you shall be my princess!" "YES!!!!!" Piggy yelled in excitement, but then turned to Janice and said "Thank you Janice. Thank you so much. From the bottom of moi's heart. I couldn't have gotten my Prince Kermie without you." "Like no problemo, my friend," Janice said as the two friends shared a hug.

A few days later, Prince Kermit and Piggy, along with Prince Floyd and Janice, were all married and went their separate ways back to their respective kingdoms. (Well....actually Prince Kermit and Piggy went on a 2 month honeymoon before they came back to the Muppet Kingdom). Fairy God Walter took over as the Tooth Fairy. Rizzo, the rest of the rats, and all of Janice's other animal friends took full household custody of Janice and Piggy's old home. Scooter, Fozzie, Zoot, and even Animal all got their own castles, thanks to their rulers. And, just like every other fairy tale, everyone lived happily ever after!!!!!
-----------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------
How'd you like it? A great ending to a great story! I might write a FloydxJanice oneshot later....but I'm undecided on what to write about...but I hope you guys enjoyed the story! :smile::mad::sing::flirt:
This is great! Thank you for posting! Oh and good luck with your one-shot.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I loved this story so much!

I thought Piggy was screwed when the slipper broke.

LOL!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I loved this story so much!

I thought Piggy was screwed when the slipper broke.

LOL!
I wasn't going to left poor Piggy in the dust. Of course she's gotta marry Prince Kermit. It couldn't a happy ending without that happening.