Scary Fraggle Moments

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I think the scariest thing I ever saw on fraggle rock was the mean genie. Basically everything he ever did freaked me out, but especially the song he sang! Goodness, how freaky was THAT!

Other than that, though, I was so scared when I saw "Fraggle Wars", when the worlds oldest fraggle explains that the different fraggles decided to go to war because they don't laugh at the same jokes and red says something like, "You want to fight with them because they don't laugh at the same jokes?" and the world's oldest fraggle says, "Well, its as good a reason as any," then he just goes back to sleep. That sent chills down my mind's chasm. whoa...

And then in "the day the music died " when the ditzies said, "Now we are dying... We don't know why." that stated so bluntly was just downright scary! :eek:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey there! Sorry to post so late! When you asked: Do you think that bunny would be a good pet? If it means skrinking you into a fraggle size or smaller than my height, I would say "not." Did you see, Begonny as a FR background character in the musical number "Scrooge" if you saw "The Muppet Christmas Carol" lat year during the holiday season?

When I saw that episode as a kid, that character was scary, but now when I saw it again this year I am not as scared to that strange creature but still he bugs me at times.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I saw him in Muppet Christmas Carol too along with Mcmooch and Mudwell and Sprocket.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I saw him in Muppet Christmas Carol too along with Mcmooch and Mudwell and Sprocket.
Wander Mcmooch, Mudwell, the mudbunny, and Sprocket?

First of all, Wander Mcmooch scared me a lot when I was younger. Mudwell, he died in the episode, "Gone But Not Forgotten." How did he get in the movie?

Wait a minute, where did you spot Sprocket? I love that dog!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Wander Mcmooch, Mudwell, the mudbunny, and Sprocket?

First of all, Wander Mcmooch scared me a lot when I was younger. Mudwell, he died in the episode, "Gone But Not Forgotten." How did he get in the movie?

Wait a minute, where did you spot Sprocket? I love that dog!
If not Mudwell then a similar puppet is seen right with Begoony, and Sprocket's looking out a window in the very beginning. Blink and you'll miss him.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
If not Mudwell then a similar puppet is seen right with Begoony, and Sprocket's looking out a window in the very beginning. Blink and you'll miss him.
Wow! When I saw the movie last year even though it was downloaded, I did see a few moments of Sprocket looking out a window. I bet he's looking for his owner, Doc. Awwww! I really love that dog! And to be sure, I did not blink thank goodness. There was an Inkspot in the musical number too. Yes I remeber that! I thought the similar bunny looked like Mudwell now that you mention it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Dude! How can the Terrible Tunnel not be the scariest thing ever?! It's the most evil thing down in Fraggle Rock, more merciless and heartless and...featureless than all the other scary elements combined!! :concern:
You're right! That Terrible Tunnel gives me the chills. (shudders!)

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
The eerie voice that answers Wembley when he's playing Heidi Ho in The Terrible Tunnel still scares the bejesus out of me. Seriously, I cannot watch that part of that episode after dark. It's THAT creepy.

The eerie music and sounds heard in The Day the Music Died when the Ditzies are dying, and when the Ditzies themselves appear and speak to the Fraggles. Can't watch this one after dark either.

The Cave of Shadows in Pebble Pox Blues is creepy. The music AND the shadows creep me out. Yet another I can't watch after dark.

Go ahead and laugh, but I find Rhyming Rock scary. I mean, a rock that moves by itself, back and forth like a pendulum (I have a fear of pendulums) and actually SPEAKS? In a deep, echoey voice? Of course it's scary! The fact that it sort of looks like it has a face (if you look at it just right) doesn't help. But luckily it's not so creepy that I can't watch it after dark. :stick_out_tongue: