Jim Henson "Creature Puppets" at Chick-fil-A

Borples

Reaction score
I gotta tell you. My kids got those things, before the whole big controversy broke. And my very first thought when I saw them was, "Well, that looks like a finger trap." My oldest actually did get her finger caught, briefly. I know that the recall notice looks pretty shady, given the circumstances, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it would have happened with or without Henson ditching them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just thought they were horrible looking to begin with even before this whole political fiasco broke out. I mean it was something you could just as easily make at home.

Borples

Reaction score
Ooh! Love the new avatar. Is that from Montreal?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I mean it was something you could just as easily make at home.
Pffft. No. We could easily make something much better at home than Film canister with punch out paper bits. Even a Paper Bag puppet is much more functional.

I know that the recall notice looks pretty shady, given the circumstances, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it would have happened with or without Henson ditching them.
Heh. Very well could be the case. These didn't even look like well made film canisters. Worst thing is, they're probably going for a high price on e-bay. You just got the world's most valuable film canister with punch out paper bits. :news: