The Anti-Rant Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I forgot just how great a show Danny Phantom was. For the life of me I can't figure out what caused me to stop watching it in the first place (I know I never made it to the series finale).

Found it recently again on Nicktoons, a channel that I pretty much ignore...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, BRAVE, BRAVE, BRAVE, BRAVE...

BRAAAAAVE!

(You'll never guess what I saw today!)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, brave, BRAVE, BRAVE, BRAVE, BRAVE...

BRAAAAAVE!

I'm guessing you liked it? Sad to say I didn't. :/

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score

BRAAAAAVE!

I assume you enjoyed it then? :stick_out_tongue: I saw it at its midnight premiere, and I really liked it. Not exactly Pixar's finest though. But the music is AMAZING. I've listened to soundtrack multiple times.

My birthday was last weekend, and thanks to my generous family, my Muppet collection grew from two items to five. I got Season Three of The Muppet Show, a Gonzo tshirt (!!! :big_grin:) and I used a giftcard that I received to buy a Muppet pencil case at Target. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
For me I lost interest in it about 30 mins into the film. Unless it's one of those I have to see a second time to like I really didn't care for it. *shrugs* It wasn't even the fact it was darker then other Pixar films I just couldn't like any of the characters they lacked depth to me. But the CGI in it was outstanding I have to say.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, or living in the wrong period, but I kind of wish people still sent out Christmas card in the mail... maybe I'll try to start something like that up again, maybe towards the end of the year, I'll send out my own Christmas cards to friends and such, see if it catches on.

Hubert

Reaction score
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, or living in the wrong period, but I kind of wish people still sent out Christmas card in the mail... maybe I'll try to start something like that up again, maybe towards the end of the year, I'll send out my own Christmas cards to friends and such, see if it catches on.
I really do too...even any cards. No one sends cards for anything anymore. It bugs me. One time my family had a card shower for my aunt's birthday, and they got like 5 cards. Everyone just finds it easier to Facebook a Christmas or Birthday message or email one than to go through the pain and misery of signing a card, putting it into an envelope, and mailing it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Social media has really ruined a lot of things for everybody, especially the postal service. End of story.

As for cards in general, the last time I got cards was when I graduated high school... back in 2007... the last time I got an e-card for any occasion was Christmas 2008.

Hubert

Reaction score
Luckily, I somehow still live in the world of cards...as my relatives are the kind of people who have to mail you a card for any holiday, even if they are going to see you that day.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
I make a point of picking the strangest and yet most apropo cards to send out. Birthdays, weddings, Halloween... Just sent one to my little bro whose b'day is in a couple of days: "Ninjas and birthdays...evil realities."

--------------