Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

Like, first of all, hi! How are you?

I just wanted to say, like, okay, you know, how awesome and totally groovy you guys are! Because, yeah, you so are!

So it’s like this yeah? Miss Piggy told me about this thing called fanfiction and how all the rully good ones are about her and Kermit! Fer sure! And then she mentioned that there were some of me and Floyd, so I just HAD to get into it!

And so I read some with Floyd and, y’know what? They’re sooo adorable! Okay, like so what if the soap-opera stuff didn’t actually happen? It was still, like, rully enjoyable!

Floyd liked them too! Well, that’s, like, what he said, but I’m rully not sure. He’s been hitting his head on the wall for two hours straight now. I should probably stop him! Animal needs to be, y’know, fed.

Lots of love,

Janice.

P.S. Seriously, what’s with you guys and your obsession with me-taking-off-my-clothes thing! Ew!
Clever! Loved it. Wonder why Floyd would be hitting his head against the wall..............

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Oh me too! Once again, I see a reference where she said she is not doing her taking-her-clothes-off thing. That reference is from TGMCor The Great Muppet Caper. I can hear Janice's voice very clearly, but I like know she is rully voiced by David Rudman. Fer sure! :flirt:
The taking the clothes off is Great Muppet Caper. The NOT taking the clothes off is Muppets Take Manhattan. I didn't know which was which until I watched GMC and a clip from MTM.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yup. Think of it.

"Man, why do people always gotta mess with me and my woman...?"

Or something.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
A note of apology from the author.

A couple of fans have asked me about the case of Beaker's letter! As with every Muppet letter, they are sent to me so I can publish them on this forum. And as much as I would love to publish his thoughts on the subject, Beaker sadly didn't have time to write his letter due to a busy schedule of lab testing. So I do apologise. However, he telephoned me instead. Not the best idea as it turned out, since I couldn’t understand the language of ‘Meep’.

Then there were some screaming, many explosions and then the line cut dead. So who knows what he thought?

I will tell you this though. He sounded very angry.

Just be careful out there, guys.

Yours sincerely,

AlittleMayhem.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah like is it me or did I rully say something else. BTW: thanks MissMusical12! I knew like didn't get it right. I thought fer sure the reference at the end of the letter from Janice was from The Muppets Take Manathan.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yup. Think of it.

"Man, why do people always gotta mess with me and my woman...?"

Or something.
(If you have not read my reality fanfiction, Survival of The Muppets, don't read this upcoming comment. It contains SPOILERS)

Care to be Spoiled, Read here:
-------->If Floyd read Episode 4 (Chapter 4) of Survival of The Muppets (my currently in progress reality show fanfiction) in the part where Miss Piggy kisses him on purpose, he'd be shrieking on terror right now.<-------------------