The Moopets

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
She just got really excited. And you can't really say he was tricked into a confession in that episode because he didn't know about it till after he had already said those things. Wow sorry this turned into one long K&P rant! Lol! Guess we should get this on topic. XD

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Right, back to the Moopets. If other Moopets existed, I wonder what they would be like. A Moopet Gonzo (Goonzo?) would probably do things that were too crazy (I don't think I should go that far into specifics). A Moopet Scooter (Scooter 2?) would essentially be Kermoot's slave(!). For some reason, I can see a Moopet Floyd (Flooyd... how would you even pronounce that?) as a much older man with a bad past.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I came up with the entire moopet plot.
Roowlf picks on poogy, she gets mad, and then kermoot gets mad because he was taught to always respect a woman, and then poogy gets violent, which kermoot finds insanely attractive. Foozie could be kermoots best friend, and janooce could later on be roowlfs girl. And poogy could have a ritwieler named boo boo... Even though thats my dogs name, I still think itd be a funny parody