TV shows you wish would come back

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
There's a rumor circulating that Powerpuff Girls is coming back next year. I'm mixed about that... season 6 wasn't exactly a strong season, and they pretty much ran out of ideas halfway through season 5. That crazy rock opera episode was supposed to be the last one.
Yeah, That Rumor's Probaly Fake, WHY: Because Craig's Working At Disney For Wonder Over Yonder, Unless Disney Makes Their Own Powerpuff Girls Like They Did With Doug :stick_out_tongue:, But Alas I Think The Show Itself Has Had It's Run.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But didn't Craig say that he didn't want to make any more episodes of the powerpuff girls and was more or less pressured into making PPGs Rule to appease the fans?

Or am I just crazy?

Drtooth

Reaction score
But didn't Craig say that he didn't want to make any more episodes of the powerpuff girls and was more or less pressured into making PPGs Rule to appease the fans?

Internet: The place where The Dark Knight Rises had The Riddler as a villain 2 months after The Dark Knight came out. And Dragon Ball AF is a series too.

Everything's a hoax unless you get actual confirmation from the actual creators. Sometimes not even then. There's NO WAY I believe there's going to be any more PPG cartoons. Even if that was the case, it would be doing it without the creator's consent. Then it would be, like PPG GT or something. Besides, the way CN royally screwed Genndy, I doubt Craig would be looking to come back to that.

But really... there is a portion of the Tiny Toons fanbase that wishfully lies about a Tiny Toons comeback that's comprised ENTIRELY of Fifi LaFume doing fan-service.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I don't know if I can think of one that hasn't been put up already. I personally think that the show 'Chuck' should have at LEAST had a last FULL season instead of 13 episodes, but then again, I also wish they would've had a movie of it. I think it would've made a better movie franchise. Anyways, other than THAT, maybe My Name is Earl because I think the series finale would've been awesome. I think that it should've been an hour, comprised of the first half hour being him finishing the list, and the 2nd half what he does afterwards. THEN, the last scene is him in this office and going 'So, whatcha think?' and the guy is Greg Garcia saying 'mmmm, nah, it'll never be a hit'. BUT, the only thing about Earl was that it was getting pretty shotty after season 2-3ish. I mean, it wasn't BAD but there wasn't anything where I go 'They shoulda kept it' other than the cliffhanger

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So anyway, I want to see Freaky Links revived. Like...with new episodes. The show barely lasted one season, and for the life of me I can't figure out why it failed so badly.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah, Earl...

NBC said "We're going to cancel it." Then Garcia said "Fine! I'll wrap it up!" Then NBC says,"NAW, we're gonna wait and see about that. Do that cliff hanger ending you wanted." "Fine," Says Garcia. Then NBC says "You know what? it's too late, but we're completely screwing around the network, so we're ending the show as far as you got."

And that's why we have a cliffhanger. NOT because Garcia wasn't going to wrap things up anyway, but because NBC is run by idiots... this was during the infamous Jay Leno 10 PM show debacle.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Muppet Babies
The Muppets
Little Dracula ( I will forever wish FOX gave this show a more of a chance)
A&E Biography ( The way it use to be. Not just celebrities or serial killers only. Also air more often)
Vault Disney
Disney Park specials (the way they were in the 80's)
Count Duckula
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs ( with just the Animaniacs and Pinky & The Brain only)
Mysterious Cities of Gold (I've been wanting a sequel for this show for a longtime)
Doug (with Billy West back and being on Nickelodeon again) (Also additional want. Cartoons with more Roger Klotz). Actually I kind of want a Roger spin-off. Since he was the only one I truly cared about in this show. :stick_out_tongue::laugh:

That's all I can think of right now.

Greengables95

Reaction score
What was that show on Nick? I can't remember it... It featured talented kids, was very funny, and had a crazy dad? Oh yes, Roundhouse!
Maybe Are You Afraid of the Dark?
DEFINITELY FAERIE TALE THEATRE!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mysterious Cities of Gold (I've been wanting a sequel for this show for a longtime)

Yeah.... the thing is that IS happening, but I think you're going to have to move to France to see it. Well, okay... you probably can find it online in French. Still have no idea when it's supposed to happen, though.