Janice's lifestyle

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Janice is and always will be groovy!

As has been said, the official transcript from MuppetFest reads:

Question: "Is [Floyd] still tight with Janice?"
Floyd: "Well... Janice ain't so tight anymore."

This is of course referring to her age and not their relationship. We'll just say he was hinting at her need for Botox here and leave it at that. :eek: This is the kind of chiding reserved for longtime couples like Kermit and Piggy, so I think it's safe to say that Janice is still Floyd's main squeeze. :sing::flirt: I mean, they're made for each other!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit and Piggy are a longtime couple?! J/K...but still at least with Floyd and Janice I feel relaxed and laid back just like their personalities. And they are such a great couple. I loved how they cuddled in the John Denver Special. Kermit and Piggy I feel like I need to take a bottle of exedrin migraine by the time I'm done watching them. :stick_out_tongue:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Janice is and always will be groovy!

As has been said, the official transcript from MuppetFest reads:

Question: "Is [Floyd] still tight with Janice?"
Floyd: "Well... Janice ain't so tight anymore."

This is of course referring to her age and not their relationship. We'll just say he was hinting at her need for Botox here and leave it at that. :eek: This is the kind of chiding reserved for longtime couples like Kermit and Piggy, so I think it's safe to say that Janice is still Floyd's main squeeze. :sing::flirt: I mean, they're made for each other!
Janice is beautiful, Botox or no Botox. :flirt:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I keep forgetting who played Janice in those SNL Muppet parody skits (Rowlf and the Swedish Chef, the one where Rowlf runs over somebody while driving the bus). Any ideas?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I keep forgetting who played Janice in those SNL Muppet parody skits (Rowlf and the Swedish Chef, the one where Rowlf runs over somebody while driving the bus). Any ideas?
When did SNL do a Muppet parody skit? I know they did parody skits of Sesame Street (And I'm fully aware of the Muppet Robot Chicken parodies), but when did they do Muppet parodies?