Floyd and Janice's Date Night Drabbles and Oneshots

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Good I got no homework but I'm super tired because I got up really early
Hopefully, I get no homework tomorrow. I'm actually planning on working out in my school's new fitness room after school with my sister and my dad (who works in my school).

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This oneshot is a continuation of my oneshot, 16 Bars and 16 Kisses. If you have not that oneshot, I strongly recommend reading it before reading this one.
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/16-bars-and-16-kisses.51991/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. How 'Bout A Slow One?
Janice couldn't believe what just happened to her. Her first legitimate kiss. Her first real kiss from Floyd. Her heart almost melted when his lips touched hers. She just couldn't believe it. Her party couldn't get any better.

After kissing and talking outside in the garden behind the Wildflower Club, the two decided to head back inside and join the rest of the party. Floyd gave a quick peck onto Janice's cheek before the two went their separate ways to mingle. He headed back to where Dr. Teeth, Zoot and Animal were. "Hey, man, where've you been off to?" Dr. Teeth asked. "The party's pretty much halfway over." "Oh, me and Janice were just talking out in the garden," Floyd replied, trying to hide the fact that he and Janice just had their first kiss as a couple. "Man, I think you're hiding something from us," Zoot said in suspicion, something he's rarely. "What am I hiding?" Floyd asked, a little nervously. "C'mon, man. Spit it out," Dr. Teeth insisted. "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!" Animal yelled in encouragement.

Floyd rolled his eyes and responded "Okay.....I just kissed Janice on the lips." "You did?" Zoot asked. Floyd nodded. "Man. We never kissed when we dated." "You guys only went out for one season," Dr. Teeth said. "And then you broke up with her just so you can date your sax." "Yeah, I know," Zoot responded, holding up his saxophone. "I mean, she's pretty sexy for an inanimate object." Floyd and Dr. Teeth laughed. Zoot was always a strange character to them. The two things he loves in life are sleeping and his saxophone. And that's pretty much it.

"Hey, you should request a slow one!" Dr. Teeth said suddenly. "A slow one?" Floyd asked. "No man, I don't dance." "Floyd, you dance fine," Dr. Teeth replied. "C'mon, dance with your girl. It's her party." "DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!" Animal yelled. Floyd gave in....again. "Alright, I'll do it," he said. "Dr. T, you go get the song ready. Zoot, you take care of Animal. I'm gonna find Janice." "Alright!" Dr. Teeth said excitingly. "Let's get started with Operation Slow Dance!" "SLOW DANCE! SLOW DANCE!" Animal yelled excitingly.

On the other side of the room, Janice was busy talking with Delores (Trumpet Girl). "So he really kissed you?" Delores asked. "Fer sure," Janice replied. "It was like....so...romantic. You ever get that feeling inside of you whenever someone kisses you? Like, it makes you feel like you have butterflies in your stomach." "Well....I have been dating this one guy for a while," Delores responded. "He plays trumpet, just like me. And he's really sweet. Very quiet, but sweet." Janice listened in as Delores continued to babble on about her boyfriend, but couldn't help but think about the one thing on her mind now. Floyd. Sure, this was her Sweet 16, but she couldn't help but think about nothing but him.

Floyd then went over to where Janice and Delores were. "Hey ladies," he said. "Hi, babe," Janice replied, excitingly. "Hey, Floyd," Delores chimed in. "Jan, can I steal you for a sec?" he asked. "Oooh, flirtacious," Delores teased. "Like shut up, Delores," Janice said. "I'll be right back." Floyd pulled Janice over to the side to talk to her. "Listen, Dr. T really wants you and I to do a slow dance," he explained. "Just one." "Oooh! I love slow dances!" Janice said excitingly. "So like what's the situation?" "I can't dance too well," Floyd responded, sounding a little embarrassed. Janice felt a little concerned and said "But like what about that one time........." "That wasn't with you, though." he interrupted. "It's different now because this is the first time you and I are legitimately slow dancing." "Ooooh," Janice said, understandingly. "Don't worry, hon. I'm like a pretty decent dancer. Just follow my lead, okay?" Floyd nodded and then hugged her for a moment. Janice loved when he hugged her. It just gives her the feeling that she feels cozy in his arms.

Dr. Teeth quickly went up to the DJ. "Hey, music man," he said. "My friend here has a request for a slow one with the birthday girl." "Is this "friend" her boyfriend?" the DJ asked. "How'd you know?" Dr. Teeth asked in surprise. "I guessed," the DJ replied and quickly went into his pile of CD and found an old record. "Sixteen Candles?" the DJ asked. Dr. Teeth turned to Floyd, whom was in a not so far away distance and shrugged. "He don't care," Dr. Teeth replied. The DJ then got the record in and immediately the song began to play.

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, Baby
Oh, I love you so

"Oh, I like always wanted this song played at my Sweet 16!" Janice said happily. "I've been like dreaming about it for years. Like no Sweet 16 is complete without it." "I'm glad you're happy," Floyd responded and lead her out onto the dance floor.

Sixteen candles make a lovely light
But not as bright as your eyes tonight
As your eyes tonight

Blow out the candles
Make your wish come true
For, I'll be wishing that you love me too
(That you love me too)

Floyd followed Janice's lead as the two danced, trying not to step on her. But the position seemed almost perfect. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, but his arms were around her neck as well. Floyd never felt so nervous about something like this in his life, especially when it came to dancing with his girlfriend.

You're only sixteen
But you're my teenage queen
You're the prettiest, the
loveliest girl I've ever seen
(I've ever seen)

Dr. Teeth looked on proudly, seeing his two friends and band mates dancing together. He never thought he'd see the day that two of his friends would fall in love. And he was sure of it this time. "Ummmm....how old is her boyfriend?" the DJ whispered to Dr. Teeth. "21 and a half," he replied. The DJ's eyes were wide open when he said that. A 16 year old going out with a 21 year old? Happily? The DJ thought their relationship wouldn't last, but he thought wrong.

Sixteen candles in my heart will glow
For ever and ever
For, I love you so
(For, I love you so)

While dancing with him, Janice laid her head on Floyd's chest, pulling him closer to her. Floyd didn't feel as nervous anymore, but rather he was more relaxed now, knowing that Janice had trust in him. He then moved his arms down from her neck to her waist. And there they remained.

You're only sixteen
But you're my teenage queen
You're the prettiest, the
loveliest girl I've ever seen
I've ever seen

Sixteen candles in my heart will glow
For ever and ever
For, I love you so

Just before the song ended, Janice looked up and gazed lovingly into Floyd's eyes. "I love you, Floyd. I rully mean it," she said. Floyd smiled, seeing how happy his girl was, and replied "I love you too, baby." Janice then kissed Floyd on the lips long and sweetly as everyone looked in awe. She never wanted to leave a man like him. Someone who is not only so sweet, charming, gentle, understanding, and music minded, but is also someone she could trust with her life and take good care of her. If she and Floyd could run away together and live on a beautiful beach, they'll do it. Without any doubt at all

For, I love you so

------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------
I actually had MY Sweet 16 last night, so this was what this story and 16 Bars and 16 Kisses was based off of. The song in this oneshot is that classic 50's song that used at almost every Sweet 16 (yes, including mine) is "Sixteen Candles" by The Crests.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awwwww! God song MissMusical12! I apologize for not replying to you earlier. My schedule was hectic with math studying, practice driving assignments, and helping my family around the house. Heck! I had no relief to get to do my writing. Ugh! Well, it was great to end this oneshot fanfic with a song I heard before.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Awwwww! God song MissMusical12! I apologize for not replying to you earlier. My schedule was hectic with math studying, practice driving assignments, and helping my family around the house. Heck! I had no relief to get to do my writing. Ugh! Well, it was great to end this oneshot fanfic with a song I heard before.
No prob. I'm pretty overwhelmed with school myself. :zany:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I had time for one today. Nothing else much to do.
This is one is PG-13 later on, to be safe.
9. Night Swimming
Luxury vacations. Everyone needs them. When Kermit announced that he and the rest of The Muppets were heading out a luxury vacation to the Caribbean, immediately everyone was thrilled. "The Caribbean! How exciting!" "I wonder if we'll see pirates there..." "I wonder if Johnny Depp is there." "This is gonna be awesome!" "Yay!!!"​
The gang left for the Caribbean following day. After checking into their hotel (which was fancy, despite the fact the other tourists didn't seem too thrilled), everyone immediately paired up for their sleeping arrangements. When Miss Piggy really wanted her and Kermit to share a room, he had to turn her down, since he had to take care of Robin. However, this was all made up for since she decided to share a room with Janice (Camilla was sharing with Gonzo.). Janice wasn't too thrilled, but she didn't really mind.​
"Can I like at least have the bed by the window?" Janice asked as she, Miss Piggy, and a concierge carrying ALL of Miss Piggy's luggage stepped out of the elevator. "That was just what moi was going to ask vous," Miss Piggy responded happily as she opened the door to their hotel room. The room wasn't too small, but not too big. It seemed just perfect. And even better, a porch was hanging just outside the beach. "Oooh! This view is perfect!" Miss Piggy squeeled in excitement. "Fer sure!" Janice exclaimed. "You can like see the beach from out there." After the concierge set down Miss Piggy's stuff and left, Miss Piggy immediately got a beautiful dress she bought out of one of her (many) suitcases. "Like what's the dress for?" Janice asked. "Me and Kermie are having a moonlight dinner together tonight!" Miss Piggy said in excitement. "Dinner, dancing, a beautiful view of the beach....oh it'll be so romantic." She then headed into the bathroom to change into her dress.​
Janice couldn't help but roll her eyes. Typical Miss Piggy. Suddenly, Janice's cell phone went off. However, this ringtone going off wasn't her usual ringtone of the month. It was "God Only Knows," her favorite love song. That can only be Floyd calling. "Hello?" Janice asked as she picked up the phone. "Hey, babe," a familiar voice replied. Janice smiled. She was right. It was Floyd! "Thought I'd call and ask how you and Hogerella are doing." "Like, fine," she replied, a little nervous. She would always get a little nervous whenever Floyd called. His voice just gave her butterflies to her stomach. "She's getting ready for a "romantic moonlight dinner date" with Kermit." Floyd chuckled and replied "Typical. You know..." "What?" Janice wondered. "Maybe....I was just wondering.....you doing anything tonight?" he asked. "No. Why?" she wondered. "I was just thinking that you and I should have a moonlight rendezvous for two tonight. What do you say," he suggested. "What do you like plan to do?" she asked.​
"Night swimming," Floyd replied. Night swimming. Something him and Janice haven't done in years. The last time that happened they were almost caught by hotel security. That didn't turn out too well at all. However, Janice was always hoping she'd give night swimming with Floyd a second try. "I'd love to! 8:30 sound okay?" she replied. "Perfect," he responded. "Uh oh. Gotta run, hon. Animal flooded the bathroom again." "Oh, Animal," Janice replied with a giggle. "You gotta love him." "Always," Floyd said, chuckling. "A man's best friend, I always say. Anyways, gotta go. 8:30?" "Fer sure," she responded. "Love you." "Love you, I do, too, babe," he said. "Bye." "Bye," Janice said and hung up the phone just in time for Miss Piggy to step out of the bathroom.​
"Who was that vous were talking to?" Miss Piggy wondered. "Oh, it's just Floyd," Janice replied with a loving sigh. Miss Piggy couldn't help but gag (not really.). She absolutely HATED Floyd (She hated a lot of the men in the cast (except Kermit) but Floyd was one of the "especiallies.") One exception about him is that she didn't want to break Floyd up with Janice. She just couldn't help but notice how happy the two were always together, hoping someday her and Kermit would be like them in a relationship. Long and lasting.​
By the time Miss Piggy left for her date with Kermit, it was almost 8:30. Janice quickly got to her suitcase and grabbed one of her favorite bikinis. A strapless, blue, floral bikini. Janice knew Floyd would be all over her whenever he saw her in it. Just like the last time they went night swimming. She thought about it for a moment. "Like, why not," she said and quickly went into the bathroom to change.​
8:30. Floyd was already waiting on a pool chair for his girl to arrive. The night seemed perfect. No one else was by the pool and it was already dark out. Stars were already glittering overhead. This looked like almost the last time they went night swimming. Floyd then turned around and finally saw Janice. "Hey, you came," he said, kissing her forehead. "Like, sorry I'm late, hon," Janice apologized. "No big," he said, checking her out in the beautiful strapless bikini. It fit perfect on her. It always did. Just like last time. "Floyd...."Janice said as she rolled her eyes, knowing that Floyd was already checking her out. "Ooooh, baby," Floyd flirted, as wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're lookin fine this evening. Very fine." He immediately kissed her on the lips, deep and passionately. Janice knew he couldn't resist. He wanted her and only her.​
Unfortunately, after a few steps, the two fell into the pool, still holding onto each other. When they came up, they let go of each other. Janice couldn't help but laugh as she emerged. "Like that was fun!" she said. "But this is more fun," Floyd said and splashed Janice with water. "Oh you!" Janice teased and splashed Floyd. Immediately after, Janice dove underwater to avoid getting another splash from Floyd. When she emerged from the water, she gave Floyd a splash from behind, immediately surprising him. But by the time he turned around, Janice already dove back underwater. "She's good," he said. Floyd then got an idea.​
When Janice emerged from the water near a wall, she gave a sigh of relief. This relief didn't last long, as Floyd emerged from underwater in front of her. Before she could escape, he grabbed her by the shoulders and gently pushed her against the wall. No escape now. Janice decided to surrender. "I knew I'd win," Floyd chuckled. Despite losing their little game, Janice smiled. She wrapped her arms around her neck and her legs around his waist and kissed him very sweetly, but also very deeply. Floyd pulled her closer to him, holding onto her waist and continuing to deepen their kiss. When they released, he gazed right into her eyes. "Jan....I love you," he said. "I rully love you, too," she replied and gave him another quick kiss on the lips.​
"Let me...." he started, before Janice gave a nod. She knew what he wanted to do next. She could tell. Floyd then began to kiss her neck, sweetly but also gave little nibbles here and there. Janice cried out tiny moans in between the nibbles, but when he nibbled on her sweet spot, her moan became a little louder. "Oh, Floyd..." she moaned. Floyd knew she was enjoying this. Both of them wanted it to be enjoyable.​
After kissing her neck for a little bit, he looked back at her and smirked. "Ya think Miss Piggy will be gone the rest of the night?" he asked. "Fer sure," she replied. "Good," he said as got Janice into his arms and out of the pool. Janice knew what he wanted to do now, but she couldn't help but ask "Floyd, where are we...." "Back to your room," he replied. "There's where the fun will really begin."​
-----------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------​
Sorry for the cruddy ending. I realized I was running out of time and had to get ready for school the next day. Hope you enjoyed this "sexy" little drabble. :wink: My next one will be my last drabble/oneshot for this collection.​

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I like love this, MissMusical12! This made my night! I like love Janice having a rully cool night swim with Floyd. I rully laughed at the part that the last time they tried this and they were almost by hotel security. Oops!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I like love this, MissMusical12! This made my night! I like love Janice having a rully cool night swim with Floyd. I rully laughed at the part that the last time they tried this and they were almost by hotel security. Oops!
Hahahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :cool:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This will be the last oneshot for this collection. This oneshot may make you cry. Enjoy!
10. Looking Back Through Old Memories
Valentine's Day. All the mushy gushy romance you can think of happens on that day. Every time you walk by, you see another couple kissing or snuggling on a park bench. You hear another couple saying "I love you."​
While Janice was getting ready for her date with her long time boyfriend, Floyd, she stumbled upon an old photo album in her closet. "Wow..." she said, amazed. "Like I haven't even touched this thing in years." She looked over at her wall clock. 6:45 PM. Floyd wasn't going to come for her until around 7. She figured looking through the album would kill some time for her.​
Janice sat down the couch, blew off the dust on the cover, and opened the album. The first picture was the one with her and the band, performing their signature number, "Can You Picture That," at a concert on their very first tour. She still remembered that concert. It was at Woodstock........two weeks after they were supposed to arrive. But either way, they still performed. Audience or no audience. That was the joy of performing with The Electric Mayhem. Music was always the first thing on their minds. Dr. Teeth, Zoot, and Animal became the best friends Janice always cared for.​
The next picture Janice noticed was of her and Miss Piggy at the anniversary party for Kermit and Miss Piggy's first year dating. Miss Piggy was always an interesting character to her. Yes, they've had their tough times, but these two have also had their good times as well. Especially when they performed together on Veterinarian's Hospital alongside Rowlf, which was the picture just below the other one. Janice and Miss Piggy were like sisters. They fought and they cared for each other. How friends should be.​
Janice then flipped around the photo album until she saw the picture of her and her "father," Richard. She didn't remember when the photo was taken but it was still memorable in her world. It always tugged at her heart. Richard always treated Janice with kindness, guidance, and love. When Richard passed away a little over 20 years ago, Janice was absolutely devastated. She couldn't speak, sing, or anything for many years, thus also affecting her relationship with Floyd. He tried to help her get back up, but it didn't work. Nothing worked until David, Janice's new "father" came along and helped Janice get back on her feet. And to this day, Janice still thanks David for being the guide to her when all was lost. While looking at the picture, a few tears strolled down Janice's eyes, but the picture on the next page would tug at Janice's heart the most.​
The next two pages were full of pictures of her and Floyd together. The first picture she saw was the one where Floyd kissed Janice on the cheek after the two sang "Act Naturally" together. It was that moment where Floyd admitted to the world that he and Janice were dating. Happily dating. The next picture was the one where the two of them were cuddling when the Muppets went camping with John Denver in the Rocky Mountains. No matter how cold the Rockies may have been, Floyd never failed to warm Janice's heart. The third picture she saw was when the Muppets were in Manhattan for their third movie. Floyd specifically requested that he and Janice have their lockers next to each other. Janice also noticed her 80's makeover. Her hair in a high ponytail and her outfits as 80's-ish as it got. She couldn't help but chuckle. Sometimes, she was relieved she got out of that phase.​
The final picture was the one Janice was happy she saw the most. The one where Janice and Floyd were in a loving embrace (a hug, probably). Even though they weren't kissing, it was still a loving moment in the couple's life. She didn't remember when she took that photo, though, but it didn't matter. The photo was a pure, ravishing and beautiful.​
Janice then looked over at the letter next to the photo. She still remembered that letter. It was the letter Floyd wrote to her when he found out she could speak again after David guided her. She read the note out loud, in which some parts brought her to tears:​
Dear Janice,
I'm absolutely thrilled David has given you the courage to speak again. It's wonderful to finally hear your beautiful voice once more. All those times of your silence has brought my poor heart to tears. Just gazing at you over those years made me suffer as well. I wish I could've done something to help, but I guess I didn't know what to do. I apologize. I'm really really sorry.
I just can't live without you and I don't want anything bad to happen to my girl..................
"I'm here to protect you if ever needed, my princess," a familiar voice recited. Janice turned around and saw Floyd, standing by the doorway with a single rose in his hand. She tried not to let Floyd see with her tears strolling down her eyes, but she couldn't help it. The letter always made her cry. Floyd continued to recite the rest of the letter: "You're everything I ever wanted in a girl. Beauty, intelligence, fun loving, music minded.....and just plain caring and kind. I don't ever wanna lose you. Don't change anything about yourself. You're perfect to me. I love you with all my heart. I'll love you till the day I die....scratch that. Even after I die, I'll still love you from the heavens above. In short, Janice....I love you, baby. You'll always be my main squeeze who knows how to please. Yours truly, Floyd Pepper."
Janice still had tears strolling down her eyes, even after Floyd finished. It may have ruined some of her makeup, but it didn't matter. What mattered most was that Floyd was there for her. She then went over to Floyd and gave him a loving hug. The hug reminded her so much of the picture in the album, in her mind. Loving, sweet, and passionate. She didn't ever want this moment to end.​
"I love you, too, Floyd," Janice said, still crying but managed to give a smile. Floyd stroked her beautiful blonde hair, comforting her. "There, there baby, now don't cry," he said. "Floyd's gonna take care of you." He then kissed her forehead sweetly and continued to comfort her. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a memory is worth a lifetime.​
----------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------​
And that concludes my first collection of drabbles and oneshots. I really hope you all enjoyed these stories. This is probably my fluffiest one yet. Anyways, I'm gonna finish "Survival Of The Muppets" probably this weekend and then I'm going start writing brand new story. Again, thank you all for reading this collection. :flirt::sing:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I loved all of these stories and can't wait to see the end of survival of the muppets and ANOTHER new story YAY! I'm excited.