When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it a good thing, then, that I don't even know what YOLO is, or never even heard it before?

Does anyone talk to each other in person anymore? :stick_out_tongue: Can you imagine going up to someone and be like "How are you? Lol" "Oh I am fine, Lol" "Well Lol that is good to hear."
I can barely get anyone to just CHAT anymore. I've got a few YIM contacts, I chat with one good friend on a weekly basis, I'll hear from my best friend whenever she has freetime (because she's working like three jobs now)... everyone else I never hear from anymore.

But then again, it could be me, because I'm not usually the conversation starter. Mainly because it seems like whenever I'm the one who starts the conversation, the other person is like, "I'm a little tied up at the moment", or "I'm in the middle of something right now", etc, so instead, I just let the other person start the conversation, that way, nobody's being interrupted in the middle of anything.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its just an obnoxious word that means "You Only Live Once" :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey :frown:

Fine...

*pulls some back up garlic bread out of subspace*

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
*your suppose to fetch first now go get the frisbee* :stick_out_tongue:

EDIT- Nevermind I'll make Hubert go get the frisbee.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*eats garlic bread and brings frisbee back with telekinesis*

Just cause I can turn into a wolf doesn't mean I want to play fetch all the time :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See, now here's another rant of mine... EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' THREAD ON THIS FORUM GETS MUFFINED ANYMORE!

I like a little muffining in moderation, that's what MC is known for, but does every single thread that's started have to turn into a muffin fest at the drop of a hat? Watch...

*Takes off cap and drops it*

*Muffin explosion*

See?

I've noticed a couple of others have kind of been asking for a tone down as well. I mean, we have threads that are basically created for the nature of muffining, it'd be nice if it all didn't spill over into other threads.