Lunch with my sister today

Katzi428

Reaction score
My sister & I went out to a seafood place for lunch this afternoon. One of the appetizers was frog legs!:eek: I said to my sister (softly) "All I can picture is little Kermits on crutches!!"

Hubert

Reaction score
You better not have gotten any, or we would have to completely outcast you from our community :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
You better not have gotten any, or we would have to completely outcast you from our community :stick_out_tongue:
Oh don't worry. I was utterly repulsed from the thought of eating frogs' legs ! :eek: (Besides..if you look in Hensonville...I take care of Kermits' nephew Robin! I'd look like a carnivore if I ate frogs' legs!)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I would never eat frogs' legs for sure! I wouldn't want to defy the ultimate leader of the Muppets, would I? :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I would never eat frogs' legs for sure! I wouldn't want to defy the ultimate leader of the Muppets, would I? :smile:
Good! Another one against eating frogs' legs! :smile:
(You know..I'm really surprised Kermit didn't fire :hungry: when he tried to male a delicacy out of Robin's legs one episode!)
:hungry: : Yu said thet we were gooing tu furget all thet! Und Robin iz safe now rite? Besides, Kurmit rushed mi on stage!
OK..OK..I'm sorry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was once forced to eat frog legs.

And, I have to say... they DO taste like chicken. With a hint of pond scum, or something.

Never again since, though.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was once forced to eat frog legs.

And, I have to say... they DO taste like chicken. With a hint of pond scum, or something.

Never again since, though.
FORCED??:eek:What'd they do; put bamboo shoots up your fingernails? ;hold your nostrils closed so you'd open your mouth , then put the frogs' legs in your mouth; stuff like that?
Well..as long as you'll never eat them again...you're forgiven.:wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My family was just having a conversation about frog's legs last week and all I wanted to yell was "WE CAN'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION I AM INTO MUPPETS!!!" But I had to keep my mouth shut. :X

Katzi428

Reaction score
My family was just having a conversation about frog's legs last week and all I wanted to yell was "WE CAN'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION I AM INTO MUPPETS!!!" But I had to keep my mouth shut. :X
Well at least you wanted to stick up for Kermit & Robin. :wink::wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Apparently my family has been to a Doc Hoppers. :stick_out_tongue: But yes being the total Kermit nut that I am will always stick up for him. :smile: I can't say the same for Piggy cause sadly I do like bacon and ham. :X