Adventure Time

what do you think of adventure time

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
i only have CN at my dads but i always record episodes of it to watch:wink::smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That's really too bad. Maybe you could look it up on YouTube some time. :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I agree with casey on this its a shame there's no CN in canada not only are you missing out on adventure time but also regular show which is a shame:frown: but still there's always youtube:wink::smile:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I agree with casey on this its a shame there's no CN in canada not only are you missing out on adventure time but also regular show which is a shame:frown: but still there's always youtube:wink::smile:
Actually, There IS A CN In Canada, And It JUST Got Released, Here's A Press Release To Prove It!! http://www.nickandmore.com/2012/06/21/complete-cartoon-network-canada-launch-schedule/ BUT Since It's Just Got Launched A Few Months Ago I Assume Not That Many People Who Get It!! Which Is Really A Shame!! A CN Channel Would've Came In Handy In Canada Many Years Ago!!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I guess that kinda puts Teletoon out of business.
Yeah, It Kinda Does!! If It Does Ever Go Out Of Business, Well, I Hope It Comes To America!! That'd Be Really A Great Channel To Come To America!! Huh, My Main Problem With America!! WE BARELY HAVE ANY KIDS CHANNELS!! So It's Hard To Watch Something When You're 15 And You Have SO MANY Adult Channels!!! You Guys Have All The Kids Channel You Want!! While Meanwhile We Amercians Have Nothing But Adult Channels!! This Is Possibly One Of The Reasons I'd Like To Go To Canada!! More Kids Channels, Even As If Many Of Them Are Not The Same As America's!!
Granted, It's Not The BEST State!! And I Sort Of Like This State Better, WHY?, Because You're Free To Do Whatever YOU Want And There's Nobody Telling YOU What To Do!!
But I Think I'm Going Too Off Topic, Back To On Topic!! America NEEDS More Kids Channels!! Sheesh You Canadians Have JUST ABOUT Everything!! That America Frogsen't!! Get It Frogsen't!! Ahh Wocka Wocka!! :embarrassed: Anyways, Yeah It Does Kinda Mean Teletoon's Sort Of Out Of Business!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, It Kinda Does!! If It Does Ever Go Out Of Business, Well, I Hope It Comes To America!! That'd Be Really A Great Channel To Come To America!! Huh, My Main Problem With America!! WE BARELY HAVE ANY KIDS CHANNELS!! So It's Hard To Watch Something When You're 15 And You Have SO MANY Adult Channels!!! You Guys Have All The Kids Channel You Want!! While Meanwhile We Amercians Have Nothing But Adult Channels!! This Is Possibly One Of The Reasons I'd Like To Go To Canada!! More Kids Channels, Even As If Many Of Them Are Not The Same As America's!!
Granted, It's Not The BEST State!! And I Sort Of Like This State Better, WHY?, Because You're Free To Do Whatever YOU Want And There's Nobody Telling YOU What To Do!!
But I Think I'm Going Too Off Topic, Back To On Topic!! America NEEDS More Kids Channels!! Sheesh You Canadians Have JUST ABOUT Everything!! That America Frogsen't!! Get It Frogsen't!! Ahh Wocka Wocka!! :embarrassed: Anyways, Yeah It Does Kinda Mean Teletoon's Sort Of Out Of Business!!
Teletoon plays a lot of CN. If CN comes to Canada, then Teletoon has no point to be around anymore.
Teletoon also plays all those boring Canadian shows..which you do not want. Canadian shows are just plain dumb, lame, and just stupid...and dumb, and lame (Did I already say Stupid?)