1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Adventure Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mister Muppet, Oct 3, 2012.

?

what do you think of adventure time

great,i love it 10 vote(s) 83.3%
hmmm it's ok 2 vote(s) 16.7%
hate it 0 vote(s) 0.0%

1. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Just a question about CN in general..why does adult swim start so early?
  2. MrBabySpencer Active Member

Yeah, You ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT!! Teletoon Isn't The Same As It USED To Be!! The 90's Had To Be The Last BEST Decade To Play GOOD Programming!! That's What Sucks About Everything Right Now Here In America And You Guys In Canada!! There's Only Few Decent Quality Programming Here In America!! Say Do You Guys Have Any Quality Programming There In Canada Recently!! Just Asking!!
  3. MrBabySpencer Active Member

You Know, It's Possibly Because Young Adults, Ya Know, 16 Years Olds Are Usually Watching It Around That Time!! And Granted, The Block Itself SUCKS NOW!! It USED TO BE GOOD!! THAT IS UNTIL 200 BLEEPING 5!!! AND I REALLY DON'T SEE THE APEEAL ABOUT THE BLOCK ITSELF!! I FEEL IT SHOULD NEVER BEEN CREATED!! CN WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WITHOUT IT!! CURSE YOU 2001!!! This Has Really No Offence To Adult Swim Fans!! I Just Feel CN Could Have Been Better Without It!! And The ONLY REASON They Created It Was To Put A Competion Against Nick @ Nite!!
  4. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teletoon_(Canadian_TV_channel)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Teletoon

They've always played Cartoon Network, they pretty much became the CN of Canada, but not ALL of it was CN.
    Their origianl shows were pretty dumb though, Delilah and Julius, Totally Spies, George of the Jungle, Carl Squared, Iggy Arbuckle, they weren't such great shows.
    The only show from the list I posted above that I enjoyed (the top link) were What's With Andy and Chaotic. Although, I cdoubt I'll be able to watch any of those shows today.
  5. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That's quite a lot of exclamation points you've got there.
  6. MrBabySpencer Active Member

Sorry Bout That, Just Got A Little Carried Away There
  7. Mister Muppet Active Member

i just got the 5 inch jake figure from amazon .co.uk and its awesome its a pretty cool figure and bmo is a great addition .My only complaints are there is flaking paint in his leg joints and he is hard to stand up but otherwise he's a great figure;):)
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

If I have one complaint (other than the fact Finn is Rotocast), it's that these things should have came with figure stands of some kind. I assume the Regular Show ones don't either... I'm also not quite a fan of Finn's floppy arms, as show accurate as they are. He can't hold his sword up heroically.
  9. Mister Muppet Active Member

its sort of the same with jakes fist as when you put on his arm it just flops down