Dealing with depression and anxiety

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Stepping out of your comfort zone I've found is one of the hardest things to do at least for me. The thing is is I think most of you guys as my friends. Like I said some of you are better friends then my real life friends. For one thing not many of the people in my life know I'm a HUGE Muppets fan simply because I just know they won't understand because their not into it. My husband likes the Muppets but he's not the extreme fan that I am. Lol. But outside of that I don't really say much to anyone else. Plus I think most people think Muppets is still for kids and it's not even worth explaining it to them if their not into it ya know? So I want to be able to share and I think I probably will once I feel the time is right. But until then like I said I am always here for you guys as well!

EDITED that a bit. LOL
(singing) Why can't we be friends?
Sorry, I have that song stuck in my head. I am disappointed that my real friends haven't hung around with me and I AM SO jealous. The friends on MC are not as naive as my REAL friends. I LOVE the Muppets, Fraggles, etc. My mom is a fan too, but she is not as extreme as I am.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As they say friends will come and go. Although I've found in my life most of them have gone then came. But some along the way have come back. Lol

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
As they say friends will come and go. Although I've found in my life most of them have gone then came. But some along the way have come back. Lol
Yep! I know how that feels.
:insatiable: Me not like this thread.
Why?
:insatiable: It has no cookies.
NOT ALL THREADS ARE ABOUT COOKIES. Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, but it's sad and true.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yep! I know how that feels.
:insatiable: Me not like this thread.
Why?
:insatiable: It has no cookies.
NOT ALL THREADS ARE ABOUT COOKIES. Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, but it's sad and true.
No offense but this is a thread for anxiety and depression don't think this is the place for that.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
No offense but this is a thread for anxiety and depression don't think this is the place for that.
Now that you mention that I am stuck with this one story I am working on and I am working on this section with Misss Piggy and her friend Eric. I have no idea what to come up with. What do you think I should do?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Now that you mention that I am stuck with this one story I am working on and I am working on this section with Misss Piggy and her friend Eric. I have no idea what to come up with. What do you think I should do?
Again I don't think this should be posted in the dealing with anxiety/depression. It should at least be posted in the Fan Fiction section.

jgidley

Reaction score
Just to warn you all, I'm pretty sure I won't be on for the majority of tomorrow. I have a major Science test on Friday which I am absolutely not prepared for at all; my teacher's on maternity leave and we have the most boring sub of all eternity(luckily, my entire class as well as everyone in every other class is pretty screwed for the test as well). I hate Science so much(apologies to :confused:and:eek:) and I wish it would be terminated from the high school curriculum. Wish me luck, cause I'm gonna need it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Just to warn you all, I'm pretty sure I won't be on for the majority of tomorrow. I have a major Science test on Friday which I am absolutely not prepared for at all; my teacher's on maternity leave and we have the most boring sub of all eternity(luckily, my entire class as well as everyone in every other class is pretty screwed for the test as well). I hate Science so much(apologies to :confused:and:eek:) and I wish it would be terminated from the high school curriculum. Wish me luck, cause I'm gonna need it.
Make sure you study, get lots of sleep, and a good breakfast.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Good luck!! And I agree with your stance on science!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Always loved science, but I had some kick-butt teachers in high school who really made it fun to learn. Biology, chemistry, physics all great stuff...and yes, you may actually need it in your post-academic life. At the very least, it's good to have a well-rounded concept of what makes things work! But I sympathize with you in what sounds like an uberboring class. Just remember: a good teacher can make ANY subject fun to learn. Hope you run across them sometime. Wishing you much luck on your test, jgidley! Remember, don't sweat it too much...10 yrs from now, nobody is going to give a Rizzo's butt about it!

:shifty: HEY!

*ignoring disgruntled rat* Pinky, share or don't share as you like. Everyone here is nice, though. :news:
--------------