BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then why don't we just have a forum-wide pool?

Everybody! Place your bets in the What Technological Problem is Going to Plague D'Snowth Next Pool! No matter what, you've got two to one odds!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe it was Honey Poo Poo that has caused your technology problems. :embarrassed: I say tomorrow your not gonna be able to turn your computer on. :stick_out_tongue:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I was scared to lit the match during an experiment I had in Chemistry class this morning. I faced my fear and I did it without burning my hand and dropped the match into the small plate where I burned the paper.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Then why don't we just have a forum-wide pool?

Everybody! Place your bets in the What Technological Problem is Going to Plague D'Snowth Next Pool! No matter what, you've got two to one odds!
I'll take "entire system hardware fail/bluescreen of death" for $500, Steve.
------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually had a BSOD back in March... apparently it happened because my mom logged out of her Facebook. I just restarted it and it was fine.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Before I got a computer, my mom's old laptop from like 2001 that finally died 2 years ago always got BSODs. Not really sure what was causing it Probably just age. I made it a game to guess how long the computer would run before crashing XD

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
While we were inside a haunted house I heard a rumbling noise and it scared the baloobius out of me. I thought it was a ghost and boy was I wrong. Someone hit the glass window while I was hearing a ghost story from a storyteller.