New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Lily. I haven't made any puppets ever in my life (unless you count that sock dog puppet I made when I was five which I would still have if my basement had not flooded :C). I'm twenty-two and have become really intrigued by this puppet business mainly from my love for Avenue Q, haha.

Anyway, I joined to learn how to create these cute little friends. I used to sew when I was twelve but have not since. I need a new sewing machine since I gave mine to my older sister who is a quilting fanatic.

So, hey!
It's nice seeing you. I hope you have fun in this forum.

Joby1c

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Jo, I've been performing with puppets on and off for a few years, mostly at church or in schools. I've been using bought puppets, but am having a go at making my own now too. I write scripts with my husband, and I think we've tackled Christmas from every conceivable angle!
My favourite puppet is Kermit, and I also love The Dark Crystal.
Nice to meet you all.

jo

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Jo, I've been performing with puppets on and off for a few years, mostly at church or in schools. I've been using bought puppets, but am having a go at making my own now too. I write scripts with my husband, and I think we've tackled Christmas from every conceivable angle!
Nice to meet you all.

jo
Nice to meed you, too! Also nice that you make and play with puppets. Wish I could do that someday…

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yes, welcome to you people!

I'm sure you'll all love it here!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi
Nice to meet you all.

jo
It's nice meeting you, Jobyic!
I hope you have fun here at Muppet Central!

Collector1983

Reaction score
I have recently rediscovered Muppet Central and this forum. I have been a collector for many years but nowI am interested in selling the majority of my Muppet items. I have a huge variety (from dolls, watches, ornaments, lunch boxes, cars, action figures, calendars, paper items and books). Are there folks on this forum who are interested that will assure these mostly mint items go to a "good home" not just become another Ebay bid?