Favorite Disney Movies

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Main Disney movies: Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland (1951), Peter Pan, The Jungle Book, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, An Extremely Goofy Movie, (I would love to see Wreck-It Ralph or Frankenweenie sometime soon)

Disney/Pixar: all three Toy Story Movies (Although, I thought the first and third were the best), Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Brave

Other: The Nightmare Before Christmas (does that count, kinda?)

Princeton

Reaction score
On an artistic level, my favorites are 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty, Pinpocchio, and Alice in Wonderland. However, Dumbo and The Rescuers affect me on a personal level more than any other film.

For fun, here's my least favorites: Pocahontas, The Rescuers Down Under, Chicken Little, Brother Bear, and Meet the Robinsons.

Vincent L

Reaction score
If Pixar movies count…WALL-E will be on the list

I just watched The Princess and the Frog, and I loved it!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Bambi,Dumbo, Snow White, Cinderella, & Beauty and the Beast.

I would also like to add Darby O'Gill and the Little People too.
That's very good! Darby-O-Gill is very underrated. My first wish to King Brian would be for more people to see this movie. I love Beauty and The Beast, all Pixar movies save Cars 2, Mary Poppins(How dare nobody mention this movie?!!)The Lion King Little Mermaid, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Pete's Dragon, Aladdin, Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Mulan, The Jungle Book, Winnie The Pooh (Both the new one and Many Adventures)
Dumbo, Bambi, and The Muppets (It's technically Disney!)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Least Favorites huh?- Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, and Little Mermaid 2 are bad even for Disney sequels. They really stink! They ruin fantastic movies!
Compare the lyrics!
Little Mermaid 1-Under the sea! Under the sea! Darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from me!
Little Mermaid 2-We'll climb every mountain because it's there!
Me-Great ruin Sound of Music too.
Hunchback-God help the outcasts hungry from birth.
Hunchback 2-Zéphyr:You mean if ever. I'm in any kind of great big mess or trouble. Quasimodo:I'd be right there. We'd be a pair. Zéphyr:You mean you'll never leave me all alone. We'll always be a double, we two. Quasimodo-That's the arithemetic I'd stick with you.
Villians Contrast
Ursula-I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook.
Morgana-I get the trident and avenge poor unfortunate Ursula and it's not even 10:00. Not a bad morning.
Frollo-This is an unholy demon. I'm sending it back to **** where it belongs. (talking about a baby.
Sarousch(Hunchback 2)-I could kiss me, but I might fall in love.

Greengables95

Reaction score
Cinderella 2 ruined a fantastic Disney movie as well. Oh well, at least there never was a sequel to Snow White

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Cinderella 2 ruined a fantastic Disney movie as well. Oh well, at least there never was a sequel to Snow White
Yeah! It wasn't quite as bad though. Actually there's a good Non-Disney unofficial sequel to Snow White called Happily Ever After. It's good, because Snow White saves her prince with the help of the Dwarfs' female cousins. Why is it good? Disney didn't make that sequel.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I used to like Cinderella II, but after recently watching Cinderella III (Yes, there's a third Cinderella movie), I enjoyed it a lot better than the second one. (Although the first one will always be THE BEST!)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That's very good! Darby-O-Gill is very underrated. My first wish to King Brian would be for more people to see this movie. I love Beauty and The Beast, all Pixar movies save Cars 2, Mary Poppins(How dare nobody mention this movie?!!)The Lion King Little Mermaid, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Pete's Dragon, Aladdin, Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Mulan, The Jungle Book, Winnie The Pooh (Both the new one and Many Adventures)
Dumbo, Bambi, and The Muppets (It's technically Disney!)
I always loved the Jungle Book. The Bare Necessities and I Wanna Be Like You were my favorite songs. I also loved Aladdin and Aboo (you know the monkey) just makes me laugh. Without that monkey, the film would not be as funny and also very different.

Beauty and the Beast is also a very good movie as well. I liked the inventor character. His words or his you blundering (blubberring) makes me laugh.

Winnie the Pooh? Thank you for mentioning that, and to be honest with ya, I loved the new movie.

Bambi? Deer, shunks, and rabbits, oh my! Overall, it was my always my favorite, no matter what season. Back when I was a kid, I didn't know what "twipattered" was? My ramdon guess is falling in love or whatever the Owl says.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Least Favorites huh?- Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, and Little Mermaid 2 are bad even for Disney sequels. They really stink! They ruin fantastic movies!
Compare the lyrics! [A LOT OF STUFF ENSUES]
That was some serious citation, many props to you XD

True. Facts. DON'T JINX IT!!