Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with it, but I do like it when the Muppets stick to their theme of not ever having money. Whatever, the iPhone didn't bother me at all. But one of the things I love most about the Muppets is that they never have money, which leads them to have to do funnier things (like rent lockers for sleep, or to break into a WDW park)
Who says they were paying for them? Lol

Walter

Reaction score
This is so awesome!!! and I just had a muppet fan freak out when I saw Walter has my iphone case!!!:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

It's cute, but, yeah, a bit scattershot. I love Walter and his camera phone--with a Kermit skin, no less.
I had that case at Dragon*Con 2012 when me, you and Peter Linz were at the table! I'm so happy to see Walter using the same one!!!:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Just saw it! ZOOT DID A FINALE! YAYAYA!!!

ZOOT IS SUPER CUTE!

cjd874

Reaction score
I like this video much better then the other two. lol That's Bill as CeLoo isn't it? lol
Yes, because the other main Muppeteers are performing other characters. Steve is playing :smile: , Eric is :embarrassed: , Dave Goelz is :concern: , & Dave Rudman is :flirt: .