Hot Wheels releasing an Electric Mayhem Bus

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it looks to be one of their premium lines that costs a bit more, rather than their regular line. A shame, since I was able to get Ecto One, the 60's Batmobile, and the Back to the Future DeLorian in the regular line. Even had an Angry Birds car.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Awesome! I used to love Hot Wheels, and Matchbox cars as a kid!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hmmmm...i'll have to check out a Kmart! :confused: But that ebay listing, that seller IS OUTTA HIS TREE for shippping on somthing so small and light!

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Hmmmm...i'll have to check out a Kmart! :confused: But that ebay listing, that seller IS OUTTA HIS TREE for shippping on somthing so small and light!
You got that right! I sell stuff on eBay all the time and I know for a fact it would not take $12 bucks to ship something that small. This seller is one of those types that over charges on everything just to make a quick buck. But... it is cool to see a photo of the bus. I wonder whatelse they will release? Maybe Fozzie's Studebaker? :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
No other signs of the Hot Wheel bus can be found anywhere on the internet according to their report.