Has Frank washed his hands of his muppet show puppets

Aaron

Reaction score
it seems like he's just doing ss

Luke

Reaction score
I think his role at Henson is more of a fatherly pop in and out one - any puppeteering would be very rare indeed.

Is he still doing SS ? I know he block recorded something for a previous Sesame show.

Aaron

Reaction score

Is he still doing SS ? I know he block recorded something for a previous Sesame show. [/B][/QUOTE] he dose a little bit

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Frank has now given Eric Jacobson his blessing to do live appearances as Miss Piggy and Fozzie, but this doesn't mean he has completely relinquished his classic characters. His Muppet appearances are still based on availability. Even if he weren't able to puppeteer, if he were available to loop a voice, he would do so. I think the day is still a long way off when Frank announces his retirement.

As for Sesame Street. As I've said elsewhere, Frank recorded two days for season 34 (mostly Ernie and Bert), and one day for season 33 (Letter of the Day segments). This is quite a lot given Sesame's reduced taping schedule.

secret squirrel

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
What is the reduced taping schedule? How many episodes a year do they do now....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I hope the reduced episode purchases doesn't see the decline of SS to oblivion!! :frown:

And the Bear misses Oz.

I know. :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I hope the reduced episode purchases doesn't see the decline of SS to oblivion!!
I hope it doesn't mean the decline of PBS to total oblivion, thanks to government spending!

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Sesame is a long way from oblivion. The team are in studio now taping more Elmo's Worlds. and after that, more new Journey To Ernie episodes.

secret squirrel

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Hi, Secret Squirrel!
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel
As for Sesame Street. As I've said elsewhere, Frank recorded two days for season 34 (mostly Ernie and Bert), and one day for season 33 (Letter of the Day segments). This is quite a lot given Sesame's reduced taping schedule.
Sorry if you have already posted this elsewhere too, I must have missed it if you did... But when you say Frank "recorded" for Sesame Street, is that talking about the taping of episodes where he actually performs the characters, puppeteering them himself? Or does that mean he just records/loops the voices with someone else working the puppets?