Has Frank washed his hands of his muppet show puppets

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel
The team are in studio now taping more Elmo's Worlds. and after that, more new Journey To Ernie episodes.
More EW and JTE! Hooray! :excited: I can't wait until next season already! :excited:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Travis. Frank Oz was on set, puppeteering live. He had a very appreciative audience of cast and crew.

secret squirrel

Luke

Reaction score
Is it that Sesame Workshop can afford to book him, and Henson can't because they are getting squeezed dry from the EMTV cuts ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll work for them for scale---for a while. :smile:

Heck, last night, Muley delivered a speech for the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis, won a Volunteer award from them at the Volunteer Banquet, and afterwards someone came up and asked, "Which Muppet show was that on?"

I guess they just couldn't believe a guy could sew his own puppet, huh? I sew, cook, clean--waitaminnit.

I need a live-in girlfriend.

:mad: :flirt: :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Heck, last night, Muley delivered a speech for the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis, won a Volunteer award from them at the Volunteer Banquet
Congratulations to yourself and Muley on the award Kev - you da man !

You do need a live-in girlfriend, but you've gotta admit she's gonna get pretty bored watching you do all that sewing, cooking and cleaning. :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm...didn't think of that.

Waitaminnit! I meant SHE'D do that for ME.

Probably not, though. I'll just leave things like they are. Over-night guests are less trouble anyhow, and no commitment or responsibility.

Not that it matters. All I do is play with Muppets action figures, draw cartoons, or play with puppets. And, obviously, volunteer a LOT.

I have a full life, just don't know of what yet.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Luke. It is not a money issue. It is an availability and timing one. Frank has more outside professional commitments than any other performer at either Henson or Sesame.

To give a general example: Due to its regular schedule, Sesame has the ability to book Frank months in advance for two definite studio days. Muppet projects either require more than two days (eg VMX) or are much shorter notice than Sesame can give.

secret squirrel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, Squirrel, we really appreciate that you come here and talk to us fans, though we do not know who you are. It is really helpfull and we love it.

:zany: Beauregard:zany:

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for the info & example Squirrel - that explains it perfectly !

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel is my hero. And I don't know why. I ditto the thanks for your input around here.

Speaking of such input, and getting off topic (which we're famous for doing), what was the final news on Jerry Nelson? Is he better? I hope so.

All the JHC folks are important to all us MC folks!!! We might pick on 'em from time to time, but it's because we love them. :flirt: